All reviews grove street front desk breakfast team breakfast lounge krispy kreme path station modern rooms every employee free breakfast is full kitchen grocery store convenient location third floor great option home away from home business traveler every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

I have been staying at the Residence Inn just about every other week since Oct 2018. This hotel is terrific. All staff —housekeeping, diningroom staff , front desk staff are always helpful, courteous and smiling. In particular I would like to mention the front desk staff -Kevin, Alex and Nelli. They exemplfy what great customer service is all about. Highly, highly recommend. Wendy

Room tip: Love the king one bedroom suite or 2 queen bed options
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Wonderful breakfast, very friendly staff throughout our stay. Comfortable beds,view of the Hudson. Great places to eat nearby, next to the Path (Subway) very convienent! A short walk to the ferry, with a nice view of Manhattan.

1  Thank Z4872RStinam
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I would like to thank the Kevin who works the front desk and the following individuals as well for providing excellent service during our stay:Cyrine, Cyrus, Erica and Annette. We will definitely be coming back!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

First and foremost, I want to give kudos to the front desk staff because it certainly makes a difference when thinking of coming back. I was greeted by Stephanie around 9:30 am this morning. I had just come in from a 4.5 hour red eye flight, and I wanted nothing more than to check in early. I let Stephanie know, I was aware it was early and wanted to try and check in if at all possible, she said “we should be able to accommodate you.” She looked up my reservation and thanked me for being a loyal silver member with Marriott. She checked me in and provided all the information about the hotel in great detail. Stephanie was polite and efficient to say the least. She deserves 10 stars for her customer service. I stayed in room 1201, the room was great. It really reminded me of a modern studio apartment with just about every amenity I could ask for. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. Having stayed at the Millennium Hilton across from the WTC last weekend at a higher rate, I really wish I would’ve stayed here instead. I loved the Netflix option on tv since it really felt like I was home. The bathroom was spotless and has great lighting for makeup application. The kitchen even has a dishwasher in case you want to cook on your own. There’s a market next door for your convenience. I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2019

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. I was in town for a stressful business meeting and the hotel staff made be feel right at home and comfortable during my entire experience. The building is brand new with modern rooms and exercise facilities and the hotel staff maintain a clean and inviting environment.

Date of stay: February 2019