“Oh so very, very good!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cobourg, Ontario
“Oh so very, very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were just walking by this place and decided to stop and have a beer on the patio.Then we saw the menu and it was game over! The food was really very good! The Thai Spring rolls were crisp,the satay chicken was broiled to perfection and the dipping sauce was more than just melted peanut butter, as we have had in other places! The scallion pancakes were just beautiful and I always order scallion pancakes when I am at an Asian restaurant. We shared a plate of seafood "stew" that was thick with huge shrimp and salmon chunks ans well as all the other seafood delights my partner likes to eat. Washed down with Japanese beer....wonderful! They serve Thai, Japanese, Chinese foods as well as a HUGE selection of sushi and sashimi. Well worth stopping in!

• Visited May 2012

Jersey City, NJ
“Food is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

Like the food and sushi here very much. Restaurant is ok with no liquor but usually get delivery which is super fast.

Visited February 2012
Jersey City
“Bad experience with arrogant waiter!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

Imagine a customer chased down for an additional $2 tip. This will be your experience even if you are with an Infant.
You can't even complain since English is an alien language there.

Cooke City, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best thai place around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2010

This Thai place was recommended to us by a friend who lives in the neighborhood, and we had to try it out during our New York visit. It is right on the other side of the Hudson River in JErsey City. The plates were mouthwatering, and we loved the food so much. The waiter was very attentive, and the prices were reasonable. Wish we lived close by to eat there more often.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I had huge portion, which was great for the amount I paid for my food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2009

I had huge portion, which was great for the amount I paid for my food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook