“Good Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We have eaten here before and enjoyed our meal. We went there this past Saturday with another couple. Apparently, they have a big delivery business because the service was not very good. We waited about 20-25 minutes for our salad to arrive. Our server told us that the kitchen was very busy with delivery and take-out. However, everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. I especially like the rolls they place on the table. There was a variety of chicken and fish meals and we agreed, we would return.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019

We ordered our entrees and appetizers delivered because of the weather. Bad mistake. The food was delivered and the cardboard tops were pressed down into the aluminum dish. They were soaked with the liquid from the entree. The salads and bread were fine but some of the liquid sauce dripped out of the containers into the cardboard container used for delivery. What a mess!!

The food was good. The avocado, tomato and chicken dishes were tasty but they gave very little chicken. That's usually the problem with takeout or delivery service. You never get a good meal. This service was no better. The sausage were few and over cooked and dry. The pasta dishes with garlic and oil were fine.

Less learned here. Don't order out or have delivery from this restaurant. Not the best food gotten when we dined in it was much better. Best of luck to those who choose not to listen to this advice or order a pizza instead.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank windsgroup
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Best PIZZA around and they also have Great Italian food. They also have a good lunch menu and very reasonable with nice size portions.(shareable). Great Italian subs. My favorite pasta dish is the pasta with chicken, articles and sundried tomatoes.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018

I probably should have never taken a chance and ordered the Veal Parm but I did. It was very chewy. Their other food may be fine but I was only able to eat a few bites out of the Veal Parm. I had it delivered to my hotel so I couldn't send it back. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

My family and I were staying at the hotel down the street. After spending the whole day at six flags, we were hungry for a late night dinner. We stopped in and got a pie and a salad. The prices were reasonable and the portion of the salad was big. My wife said the salad was amazing and the pizza was excellent. Definitely check this place out if you’re in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Romeo's Pizza? Share your experiences!