Review Highlights
A Howling Good Time

We have visited the farm a few times and always learn something new. The volunteers are always... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
LeoHowell
Howell, New Jersey
Don’t miss out!

Incredible experience. The girls giving the tour are excellent and well educated. The animals are... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
KellyRose0408
New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews animal lovers wolf dog amazing animals amazing experience photo ops closest thing dog lovers cooler weather day trip wolfdogs enclosures wolves appointment volunteers interact hybrid plight
Reviewed May 25, 2017

My son took me today to see these amazing wolf dogs and I enjoyed every second of it. The 2 female tour guides were very knowledgeable, caring and patient.The wolf dogs were happy, sociable and well cared for. We were able to take as many pictures/videos that we wanted. I can't wait to plan a return visit with my other son and friends. It was an amazing experience!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank San011369
Michael H, Owner at Howling Woods Farm, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you. We are glad you had an enjoyable experience, and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

This place was fantastic! Lots to learn, they really take care of the animals and seem to keep them all very happy and healthy! The picture taking and hanging out in their was incredible!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I visited with my boyfriend earlier this month and we loved getting to interact with the wolfdogs. They were so friendly and loved being with people. It was awesome we were able to get many pictures and learn so much about wolves we didn't already know. The place houses many wolves you can't even seen allll the cages from the tour. Would definitely recommend and have already!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

My husband and I made the trip to Howling Woods Farm after hearing about the farm through friends. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about these animals and very warm and welcoming. Our hour long tour was guided through three different pens, with wolves and various high to low content wolf dogs inside. We got to take pictures and learn so much about the different animals. I highly recommend HWF to anyone looking for a unique and truly wonderful experience with these creatures.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank AlyssaAdventures
Reviewed February 25, 2017

It's illegal to sell wolves, but somehow a wolf pup needs Rescue from an inappropriate home, or part-wolf/part-dog litters are born. Howling Woods is a rescue, a rehab and an educational organization that we greatly enjoyed. Guided tours and knowledgable volunteers were excellent. Must make reservations. Wear sensible shoes without laces or tassles, and you probably don't want to carry a purse or camera bag, as some of the residents may play Grab-and-Keepaway! Photo ops and a sample howl at the end of the tour. Gift shop purchases benefit the animals, who consume a large amount of raw meat! It was the highlight of the trip for my friends from England.

Date of experience: September 2016