“Great menu,fresh ingredients”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Marguerita thin crust excellent. The staff is very friendly too. The specials board has excellent choices. I could go on and on.....just go there you'll see.

1  Thank wahooos

Reviewed April 17, 2014

A really nice, family-run, fun Italian restaurant. Your first bite of the pizza (regular cheese) will remind you of the first time you ate pizza-- thin crust, delicious sauce, cheese that burns the roof of your mouth. My children live in maryland (not a good pizza joint within 20 miles) and have a standing order for a few pies when we visit them. As good as tyhe pizza is, my favorite is their antepasta sandwich. If you try this one, be ready with a full supply of napkins. The restaurant is fairly small so If you are planning to eat-in, call in advance.

1  Thank rshimony
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Very good food! Yes the pizza is delicious too, great choices. They always have nice specials here as well. This place is a well oiled machine, service is fantastic, everyone is very friendly here. There is a liquor store a few doors down. Nice dessert selections and Italian ices too! They have it all. I've been here with friends, family and by myself, not once was I disappointed, not even close.
It gets crowded Thursday - Saturday evenings sometimes Sunday but well worth the wait. This place is very popular. Give it a try for yourself.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Luckily for us we live right down Ely Harmony 1 mile from Mona Lisa. I love my beautiful home and property but when we moved here I was shocked to find few restaurants delivered to our home and fewer great restaurants are located within 5 miles. We tried pizza from Mona Lisa and were surprisingly delighted with a great pizza and crust that is out of this world. We order frequently and can attest to the consistent great quality of not only the pizza but the entrees. Love the escarole and beans and vodka sauce is delicious. Fresh calzones are my favorite and you. can't beat the customer service from a staff who are always joking and happy. So glad we are in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Catrispoli2
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We enjoy Mona Lisa because the food is always consistently delicious. It is a friendly place where one is greeted upon entering and the service is terrific. We go as a couple, with friends and with family. Great casual dinning!

1  Thank JerseaGirl

Been to Mona Lisa Pizza? Share your experiences!