“Nice Surprise”

Dining options: Reservations
Waretown, New Jersey
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service which was great. Started with a lobster empanada which was amazing and for my main course I had Linguine with white clam sauce. The clams were fresh and very tender and the pasta was done to perfection. Unfortunately these two filled me up so I didn't get to try dessert. But I will be back and will save room next time.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mikeyave1

“Cozy, friendly seafood & Italian”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife & I had a wonderful dinner here -- seafood was fresh, pasta cooked well. Salads were crisp and fresh. The two women working that night were friendly & chatty and made us feel right at home. We tried the cheese & blueberry strudel for dessert, which was tasty and clearly freshly made.

• Visited December 2013
Jackson, New Jersey
“Best Restaurant in Jackson!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I have been frequent flyers at the Lighthouse for 8 years and have NEVER had a bad meal. In addition to the excellent cuisine, the service is impeccable. Jeff and his staff always go out of their way to make us feel like family.

Sorry to read the last review....quite shocking! Debbie L., suggest you give them another try....you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Howell, New Jersey, United States
“Worst dinner EVER”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner here. I had some seafood dinner. Over $30 for it. Needed a knife to cut seafood. It was so bad. What a waste of time and money.

2 Thank Debbi L
Jackson, New Jersey
“Off the Beaten Path”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff greets you like you're a regular even if it's the first time you have dinned there. The food is always excellent ,and great friendly prompt service. The place is nautically decorated hence the name. The dinning area is small but great things come in small packages. This is by far the best restaurant in Jackson. It is a BYOB establishment.

• Visited August 2013