“Cozy, friendly seafood & Italian”
Review of Lighthouse Grill - CLOSED

Lighthouse Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife & I had a wonderful dinner here -- seafood was fresh, pasta cooked well. Salads were crisp and fresh. The two women working that night were friendly & chatty and made us feel right at home. We tried the cheese & blueberry strudel for dessert, which was tasty and clearly freshly made.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I have been frequent flyers at the Lighthouse for 8 years and have NEVER had a bad meal. In addition to the excellent cuisine, the service is impeccable. Jeff and his staff always go out of their way to make us feel like family.

Sorry to read the last review....quite shocking! Debbie L., suggest you give them another try....you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner here. I had some seafood dinner. Over $30 for it. Needed a knife to cut seafood. It was so bad. What a waste of time and money.

2  Thank Debbi L
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The staff greets you like you're a regular even if it's the first time you have dinned there. The food is always excellent ,and great friendly prompt service. The place is nautically decorated hence the name. The dinning area is small but great things come in small packages. This is by far the best restaurant in Jackson. It is a BYOB establishment.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've reviewed this restaurant previously. It is a pleasant little place with excellent service and an owner and staff who really make you feel welcome. The food is consistently excellent and eating there is a real pleasure. I usually have their parmesan crusted grouper which is beautifully prepared and served over wilted spinach with potato. My wife has had their seafood fiesta which is wonderful and we have had a variety of seafood dishes prepared in multiple styles from southwestern to plain broiled. Their appetizers are wonderful and include grouper bites, buffalo shrimp and scallops and a great crab spring roll. All meals come with salad. The bread they serve is warm and fresh. Bring your own bottle. Enjoy the meal and the service.