“First timers!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“First timers!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

We just dined at The Lighthouse for the first time, and I am not sure what took us so long to get there! The food and service were excellent, the atmosphere is very comfortable and the owners were very friendly and accomadating.

1 Thank Picadilly24

New Port Richey, Florida
“Who Knew?”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've lived in the area for 15 years and didn't even know this gem of a restaurant was here for the last eight. Wonderful seafood, especially the Jersey fried variety. It's a small place, which makes it friendly, but you shoud make reservations to be sure, especially at normally busy times. It's BYOB, so chill some chablis and get on over for some great food.

• Visited June 2012
Jackson, New Jersey
“Was Very Surprised How Good It Was”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I ordered take out from here and was very surprised how good it was. I had the broiled seafood dinner and my wife had the fried seafood dinner and both meals were delicious. Came with salad (I opted for blue cheese dressing and it came with dressing and crumpled blue cheese), two sides, and bread. Not just was the food great but the staff was friendly and although I was only picking up, the resturaunt was full and had a good atmospher. I would strongly recommend over any of your chain seafood resturaunts and on par with Pt Pleasants seafood

• Visited May 2012
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Seafood & Cozy Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We went Thursday nite for a Birthday Party with 8 other friends. We shared 4 or 5 appys which were Artichokes Francaise, Clams in Garlic Sauce, Oysters Rockefeller and Shrimp Tempura. We all shared and each one was great. Then most of us had their Parmesan Crusted Grouper. Fresh grated parmesan over fresh Grouper. Delicious. Another had Seafood Fiesta which was loaded with Clams, Mussels, Scallops and Lobster. Everyone loved their food. We stayed for 3 hours and they were very accommodating and never rushed us. They even let us bring in our own B.D. cake. Great place and it's a byob. Can't beat that!

• Visited February 2012
Jackson, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We've been here a number of times. My wife had been there with a friend for dinner - and she loved it so much we had our daughter's post-Christening party there. The food is DELICIOUS! The service is OUTSTANDING! They really make you feel at home there. The prices are extremely reasonable too!

I gave the atmosphere 4 out of 5 only because it's small and not really a place to go if you want a quiet romantic secluded dinner. I still love the place, even for this one small shortcoming. That's what gives The Lighthouse its character though. :-)

Note that it's BYOB. (I don't think they charge a corking fee.)

• Visited October 2010