“My kids had a blast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jackson
Butterfly Camping Resort
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I thought that this campground was great. From the time I made my reservation, to the time we left, we had great time. The staff was very nice and energetic. We stayed during the tough mudder weekend and my 5 year old had a great time. Don, the owner was sociable and friendly. Each site was clean and easily accessible. I was watching people pull out this morning and the staff was on each site making sure each one was free of debris and ashes. The pool, playground, and activites were spot on! We will definitely be back in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dennis S

Reviewed July 8, 2013

we just got back yesterday from July 4th weekend trip. it was our first Camper trip. site was very clean. everything was clean, bathrooms, pool, etc. really no arcade to speak of. only a few games. Don runs the place with an iron fist. don't park 2 cars on one site even for a minute. Don comes running over. wasn't happy we had firewood. he wanted us to buy it from him instead. heard friends of ours there got a few ticks on them but we didn't. the pool was the best thing on this hot weekend. nice size pool. the local police would drive through daily. not sure if that was a good sign. maybe they have trouble there??? overall we had a great time though. kids had a blast. probably will go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank popupcamper13
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The cleanest campground that we have ever been to! The pool is nice and big and kept sparlking clean. The kids love the ice cream social and the craft. Oh and they love the dunk tank! Very cool to dunk dad! Looking forward to booking our family camping trip this summer!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Save your money don't come here especially with the lollllly pop flash light hunt in 5 sec it's over wow that some activity and don't for get your bug spray bugs all over because they don't pick up the leaves. Don't go they say the other campground is rude I think they have the wrong campground

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank gary4123
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went there and they had a haunted walk through the woods and. It was great.. I was really surprised that it was so good.. Will be back.. The owners where very nice.. Had a very good time..I wish they had better games in the game room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Toak1607
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just spent a wonderfull weekend at Butterfly. My wife and I took out 3 year old granddaughter and spent parts of three days in one of their deluxe cabins. The cabin was great - extremely clean and well constructed - quality was evident. The bathroom had a shower and was very easy to use. The sites seem very big with lots of room, even with your vehicle on the site. The common bathrooms and showers on the site were very clean and and as nice as I've ever seen in any campground. The camp store was well stocked and the staff - from the owners to all the extra help - were very friendly and accommodating.

There was a pond with fish (our granddaughter caught her first sunny after fising for about 30 seconds), frogs, turtles, etc. We found the "rules" to be the same as any campground, despite what other reviewers have mentioned.

All in all we had a great experience and will come back again. Our daughter and my wife's sister have camped here before and their recommendation was spot on.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Brian D
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was very uneasy about going camping 10 minutes from my house, but my niece and her family kept their camper here for the summer and they wanted us to come and her mom and boyfriend were coming with their camper also....We checked in on August 29, 2012 and stayed until Sept 3, 2012. I couldn't get over what a beautiful clean place. The owners Patti and Don were absolutely wonderful. Don was non stop cleaning the sites, I can't tell you how many times a day they cleaned the bathrooms, the pool was beautiful and the store was fully stocked. The maintenance was even awesome. My niece wanted to ride the coin operated ride but it wouldn't take the quarter, within seconds the maintenance man was there to fix it. Our campsite was very clean and spacious. All and all it was just a great weekend!!! We will be back there again!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Phyllis S

Been to Butterfly Camping Resort? Share your experiences!