“Great food!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Browns Mills, New Jersey
“Great food!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've been to Java Moon many times over the last few years and have yet to review it. The menu has a lot of choices from wraps and salads to pasta. The atmosphere is cozy and the service is good. I've never had a bad meal here. It's a great place to grab a bite and by far the best place in the area. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013

Northern Israel
“Great food and coffee”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to this restaurant next to the Jackson Outlets last Sunday. The menu is filled with interesting choices and a large selection of coffee drinks. The food was very good and the portons were huge. Service was great and it was all very reasonalby priced.

• Visited February 2013
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Love this little place”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I am a local to the area, the food here is always good, it is a converted building I believe years ago was a comfort station welcome station stop going toward Six Flags. They opened this restaurant and I am never unhappy. I do have may favorite things on the menu. I had visited their previous location. This place is nice clean, I describe as a gourmet eatery for lunch style food. It isn't a Night dining kind of place, but the food is the focus, I always stop by when I am going to the outlets shopping. But it depends on the parking which is tight. They are usually busy.

• Visited January 2013
Jackson, New Jersey
“Near My Fav Place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great restaurant, food, and location! Prices are reasonable, service is good, and food is very good! It is right next to Six Flags so I go here often!

Visited October 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stopped by for breakfast, and found they don't open until 9 am. Fortunately I was running late and arrived just as they opened up. I saw Eggs Benedict on the menu and couldn't pass it up. A bit slow as mentioned elsewhere, but worth the wait. Eggs Benedict with a twist - on a portabello mushroom! Extra bonus - thee poached eggs in an order and done to perfection.

• Visited December 2012