Review Highlights
Amusement Parks

This was my 4 th Six Flags this year. The roller coasters were so awesome. It was not too crowded... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
D7117DSsusanc
via mobile
Lot of fun

Amazing place to have a lot of fun, if you want to go to Kingda Ka, go as early as possible because... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Igor A

3,299 results
All reviews six flags el toro season pass roller coaster fright fest green lantern theme park skull mountain flash pass dark knight thrill seekers cedar point great park log flume big rides dining pass free refills
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

Having timed our visit by using 'is it packed' we had an amazing couple of days indulging in all of the coasters without any significant waiting times. From the extreme and scary to the calm and sedate this place has it all. The usual poor but overly expensive food that leaves a bad taste in the mouth was the down side but you can live with this for some of the best rides there are. A must for any coaster fans!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank RIU69
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We love this place, as a family we enjoyed every ride. Season and dining passes are the best. Must visit this place, you will love it.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We purchased a season pass for our 6 flags in Atlanta Ga. and we went to a family reunion in Va. and drove the extra miles to go there. It was worth the extra drive and they have an animal safari.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

My wife and I visited yesterday 5/27/17, and arrived around 1200. Crowds were fairly light. We got our platinum flash pass, and we were off.

Joker wasn't open when we visited last season, so it was new for us. It was a fun ride. the flipping sensation is a lot of fun, and caught us both off guard.

Skull Mountain was next. That's fun. Nothing special. The crowd that was riding with us made it more enjoyable the way that they were carrying on.

Went to Batman the Ride, and it broke down. It was down for the rest of the day.

We skipped Batman the escape since we've ridden it on several previous visits. Wild mouse in a box doesn't do a lot for us.

Next up Nitro. This is one of their signature rides, and it's exceptional. Rode once in row 1, and once in the last row. We enjoyed the back even more than the front. Great ride.

Next up was the Safari ride. I like how they changed the whole drive through safari to a ride within the park. Lots of animals were out, and was an enjoyable break from the thrills we were experiencing. Also is a long ride. Took about 20 - 30 minutes to get through.

Mine Train. Old Arrow Dynamics ride that is still a lot of fun to ride.

Bizarro - This is another signature ride. It's a lot of fun, and like Nitro is a smooth B&M coaster. Lots of inversions, and positive G's.

El Toro - Rode this 3 times. This is an Amazing coaster, and one of my all time favorites. The airtime is incredible, and it's intensity level is high. It doesn't let up until you hit the breaks.

Kinda Ka - Front row ride for the tallest coaster on earth. Always a pleaser. Love the launch, and another intense ride from start to finish. El Toro just edges this one out as far as my favorite at the park, but it's still very fun and intense. Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point is the better version of this given it only has lap bars, and a better view from the top of it.

Superman - Flying B&M Coaster. Smooth, and pulls a lot of G's in the pretzel loop. Just ok in our book. Manta at Seaworld is the best flying coaster that we've ridden.

Green Lantern - Stand Up B&M. My wife didn't ride, and there's a spot toward then of the ride that really banged my head up. Don't need to ride again.

We did get our pictures with some looney tunes characters on our way in and out. The one thing about Six Flags than other parks is that their parks seem not as well maintained as other amusement parks chains. You see the lack of paint in places and think that if I was at Hersheypark, Busch Gardens, or Cedar Fair park it wouldn't look like this. You can go to any of their parks and see something like this. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the rides, but sometimes it makes you think if they aren't maintaining landscaping or painting are their rides safe? We didn't have any issues today.

3  Thank Ernest M
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

My kids love it.. but not the scary rides. I'm not a big fan of big rides too. So for our family there is not much of adult rides. Kids rides are good .. Congo rapids is our favorite. We have our yearly passes Everytime but we are more of water guys. Love the hurricane harbour ..

Everything is so expensive inside .. ice cream cups are 7$ , coke small bottle is 4.50 $ .. insane ! Better to eat outside on your way to park or when u leave. And on weekends too much rush. Wait times everywhere.

We love animal safari though.