“Terrible. Rip-Off- Spend your money elsewhere.”

Six Flags Great Adventure
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: This park truly is a great adventure for the whole family, which features 100 rides, shows, special events and theme areas such as Boardwalk, Frontier Adventures, Fantasy Forest and Movietown.
Reviewed June 7, 2013

OK. Do not believe the reviews that give this a good rating. The truth is its a lot of money for very very little fun. Sure the place has a lot of rides but of what use when you have to wait minimum 45mins to 1hr to get on. we bought the season pass and it took a 2hr wait in the sun just to get the card. calculate an hr wait how many rides can u do in 5hrs. The fact that they have a flash pass that let's u jump the line should tell u how long the wait is. Flash pass is $30, but premium is $40 (imagine premium!!!!) for my family of 5, add to that season pass at $80 per person. Games are not included and then they have specialty rides not included like the go cart $8 per person, plus $4 to have a passenger. To show you how such a bad deal this is imagine u had to travel one hr each way just to get on five rides for the whole day. I will not even mention the food, parking or staff. Please vote with your money and feet...by spending it elsewhere. No place should have a flash pass rather get rid of the long lines.

4  Thank lakuku00

Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family enjoyed an amazing day at Great Adventure. Every single employee we came in contact with was attentive and polite. I can't say enough nice things!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

What makes this theme park the best is the quality of the roller coasters. I have been to all of the theme parks in Florida, and even the Six Flags in Atlanta, and nothing compares to rides such as Nitro, El Torro, and Bizarro.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great rides. clean park. The lines are a little long but the rides are worth the wait. We stayed all day and the staff was friendly.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Six Flags Great Adventure was one of the best theme parks I have ever visited. They have so many roller coasters that it literally takes all day to do them all! Kingda Ka is the tallest and 2nd fastest roller coaster in the world and it was easily my favourite ride.

We were in a group of 4 and booked the flash pass ticket online before we left - I literally have no idea why anybody would go the the theme park without getting a flash pass. It was only $20 more each and you skip all the lines! The longest we had to wait in a line was 10 minutes for Kingda Ka and that is because it is so popular. Everybody else who just buys a normal entrance has to wait in line for the rides for like an hour - such a waste of time and so confusing to me why you would spend 75% of your day in lines when for an extra $20 you can spend all day on rides.

The park and toilets seemed clean enough but food was well expensive, we bought sandwiches at the shop down the road and left them in the car and went out of the park to eat them for lunch.