$68
$119
$95
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$117
$55
$145
$122
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$104
Hotels.com
$134
$116
Hampton.com
$122
$107
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

All reviewsfront deskupgraded to a suiteoutdoor poolthe concierge loungemetropark train stationmarriott brandbusiness tripkona grillcomfy bedcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetolio restaurantthis past weekendwould stay againroom was largemenlo park mallchecking in
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I stayed here for a recent business trip and was not disappointed. Check in was a breeze, hotel is brand new. My room was spectacular! Lots of room! I wanted to go to the local mall and the concierge drove me and another lady in the hotel van for free. I will def stay here again.

3  Thank watrskiergurl
RenaissanceWdbrdgeGM, Director of Rooms at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Dear watrskiergurl,

We are so excited that you joined us for your recent trip to the area. We are located close to two malls and are just a train away from NYC! Our Navigators can assist you in exploring our local restaurants and shopping venues known only to the locals.

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to your trip. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel so that you may experience another wonderful stay.

Director of Rooms

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Nice Hotel, well maintained, but ..............
I stayed there for the third time just couple of days ago. Each time, it has been a misadventure of sort!
After a long day @ work, when I went to Check-In @ this Hotel. The guy @ Counter said, he was unable to find my reservation, and wanted my Reservation#. I was forced to log into my Laptop and provide him the Reservation#.
Then he realized that there were 2 of us with the same last name, (and even though he did not confess), it appears he may have used my Reservation to check the other guy in. God knows! A
t this stage, I had to call my Company Travel Hotline to sort it out
Ultimately, he made a new entry into the System, and asked me for the rate, and number of nights (which was 2) I would be staying @ their location. I thought my ordeal would end here. Guess what?
Just as I am about to step out for work, I realize that I had the bill @ my door for 1 night (naturally expecting that I'd check out).
So, before going to work, with a busy day ahead, I had to spend about 20min @ the Reception explaining what happened. Their Manager stops by, and I had to go all over once again ............... After all this, they said they'd take care of it (I wish that was the end ......... but) later that evening after a long day @ work, when I tried to enter my room, keys don't work! I had to walk all the way to the other end, stand in line patiently to get my keys reactivated ................... No apologies @ any stage during this entire ordeal!
If Service is as important as the location, this is not the place to stay!

3  Thank Venkateshwar B
RenaissanceWdbrdgeGM, Director of Rooms at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear Venkat B,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and tell us about your experience at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel. Through your feedback we are able to address areas of opportunity and improve our process to enhance guest service.

I am so sorry for the difficulties that you faced during check-in to your guest room. I am currently investigating as to why you experienced a lapse in service. We assure you that the error is not something that occurs regularly at our hotel. We are very thankful for your business. Out goal is to create a wonderful experience for you at our hotel.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay at our hotel. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please reach out to me and I will gladly assist. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Business travel has me at this hotel on a regular basis. The staff is great they always greet you with a friendly smile and work hard to correct any problems. The property has had a face-lift but is essentially the same property it was; the rooms still need some attention to take this property up a notch.

Room Tip: They run a local shuttle to shopping, the train station and businesses in the area.
2  Thank 2Here4Fun
RenaissanceWdbrdgeGM, Director of Rooms at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Dear 2Here4Fun,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel during your travel to the Woodbridge area. We are delighted to have you join us and are looking forward to creating a wonderful experience for you during each and every stay you have with us.

Our team is dedicating to working towards making sure our guests are having a wonderful time. We thank you for your recent review and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

The Renaissance Woodbridge hotel has a very nice feel of a small boutique hotel. The rooms and lobby are nicely decorated and staff are friendly. Internet is available true-out the hotel, even on the outside terrace when you are enjoying some food and a drink or two. There are plenty of restaurants and two malls at walking distance. The hotel provides free transport, but this system does not work smoothly at all! The bus (small van) is always overcrowded and you have to wait for least 50 minutes to get on. All the times during my stay of three days I was asked to take a taxi to and from the train station and mall. I had to pay for it myself! This is the main reason this hotel can never score excellent reviews from me. I would rate this hotel average because of the VERY POOR transport service. YOU EITHER OFFER A SERVICE OR YOU DON'T! I overheard many guests complaining about the lack of service of transport as well. I hope it will change to the better soon.

3  Thank Vaporiser
RenaissanceWdbrdgeGM, Director of Rooms at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2012

Hi Vaporiser,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay with us. Our team works hard every day to ensure you are having a wonderful experience during every aspect of your stay with us.

Our hotel is proximally located to two malls, local restaurants as well as local corporate offices. The hotel does have a shuttle service (3 mile radius) as an added amenity that is available to all guests upon request based on availability. There are scheduled corporate runs in the mornings as well as in the evening commencing at 5 pm. In addition, we also have scheduled shuttles to the mall. The shuttle runs until 10:30pm at night. We hope these scheduled shuttles will assist in creating a wonderful experience for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future again.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Ok, but not great, especially for the price. Great location and if your staying for a convention or party, just not for leisure.

• Stayed: December 2011

Hi dstew,

Thank you for your recent visit to the cool and chic Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel. We are delighted to have had an opportunity to have you stay with us. Our team works hard every day to ensure you are having a wonderful experience during every aspect of your stay with us.

Our hotel is proximally located to two malls, local restaurants as well as local corporate offices. New York City is a half hour train ride away from the hotel and our complimentary shuttle can take you over to the local train station. The hotel offers wireless through the building as well as Starbucks in the morning. Olio restaurant, the lounge as well as In room dining is available for your dining needs. We hope these amenities will assist in creating a wonderful experience for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future again.