$68
$119
$95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$117
HIExpress.com
$68
$57
$55
$140
$118
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$104
ExtendedStay
$179
$121
$116
All reviewsfront deskupgraded to a suiteoutdoor poolthe concierge loungemetropark train stationmarriott brandbusiness tripkona grillcomfy bedcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetolio restaurantthis past weekendwould stay againroom was largemenlo park mallchecking in
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I enjoyed my three night stay here using their conference rooms for business meetings and training sessions. The staff at this hotel is probably what makes it a great location, and each of them impressed me with their can-do attitude.

Shuttle drivers - I did not catch any of their names but both of them that picked us up and dropped us off from the mall were quick, safe and very professional. These guys also were helpful in storing bags upon day of departure.

Event team - Valerie and her team did an amazing job with our event. Even though I did not do any of the planning, arriving the night before to prep the room for our presentations the next day, she and her team had everything ready to go. When discovering some miscommunicated items on our end, she and Matt were fantastic helping us resolve this.

Restaurant staff - all very professional and with great attitudes!

I agree with another review that says these rooms were clearly updated within the last few years, but certainly show their age. There is also a lack of a full length mirror in the room, yet one large waist high mirror next to the bed on the wall. Almost awkwardly placed. :)

Internet was free for Gold/Platinum guests and was all wifi.

The concierge lounge is nice but can be a little crowded at peak times. The gym is decent with a view of the indoor pool. But I like it because it has equipment other than treadmills and bikes. No real views from anywhere in this hotel, its just surrounded by suburbia.

There are several restaurants within a quick walk, but closest is the Kona Grill. A little further away, maybe 5-10 minutes walk is Bonefish Grill. I tried both of these even though I have both in the city where I live. We were impressed with these choices. There is also a Ruby Tuesday, Cheeseburger in Paradise and a KFC nearby but we did not go to any of those. There is a Best Buy in the shopping center next door as well.

I would definitely stay here again, and will be next month, so I am certainly looking forward to it!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2011

This hotel has excellent service and clean ,safe, comftorable, if not slightly dull rooms. Check in was absolutely excellent and they provided us an upgrade to a suite just for being a Marriott rewards member which I highly appreciated. The manager was able to give us locations around town as to where to eat and what to do since we came to see an expo the following day. All of the staff was quite friendly and accomodating.The room was clean and the bed was extremely comftorable but the decor was simply average. For what it was I was satisfied and would stay again if I found myself in the area.

Room Tip: Join marrriot rewards and get a AAA rate.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I liked to stay in here. I stay about 1 months. Renaissance Staffa are good. They are helping me to find a halal food, give a guidence on this area. They always talk to me to make sure I'm comfortable and not feel lonely while i stayed in here. I give 5 stars to Franklin, Forsek, Ramesh and Harish. They are really helpfull.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Good, standard hotel - not bad, but nothing special. Location convenient if you have business nearby, but otherwise it's at a busy road junction and there is nowhere to walk from the hotel. Woodbridge Mall is nearby. Rooms are a good size, and acceptably furnished. Service clearing the corridors is slow, food trays and glasses left for long periods of time outside rooms. Breakfast has a reasonable choice. Bar area modern and funky, but TVs everywhere. Good wifi, but charged.

Room Tip: Best option for food nearby is Bonefish.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MyReview186361
Reviewed March 25, 2011

This is a very serene hotel. The colors are loud but the hotel is quiet. The indoor pool area is comfortable and relaxing even if you're not there to go in the water. The fitness center is well equipped. Location is good. You can drive 10 minutes to the train station, park for free, and take a 50 minute ride into Manhattan for $10 each way. The rooms are large and comfortable. The only downer is paying $9.95 per day for wi-fi, bt there is free internet in the business center. It was a great value for me with a government rate, but I would feel the same way if I'd paid more!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple