“Another successful event”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Iselin
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Another successful event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My professional group (NJNATP) uses this facility a LOT! Catering and meeting setup people are very accommodating and we have found service and food of consistent high quality. The staff assigned to us has been efficient and friendly. The IT people have also helped quite a bit with our equipment setup.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

dan_deliausc, Front Office Manager at Apa Hotel Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay at the Hilton Woodbridge was. We are very happy you and your company enjoy themselves. We try our best to make all guest stay either in the rooms or banquet events the best they can be.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Iselin, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed in Hilton Woodbridge, Iselin very recently and I liked it very much. Excellent Quality with very friendly people around and with free breakfast, nice view from the top floor and it's very near to metropark to visit New York. I would like to stay in it again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
dan_deliausc, Front Office Manager at Apa Hotel Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay at the Hilton Woodbridge was. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Front Office manager
union, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

The room overall was average. It was very clean. Until I tried to take a shower and the tub was cracked and looked stained. That kind of turned me off. Overall though, I would stay again if I had to. There was nothing above average really. A standard, clean, hospitable hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

dan_deliausc, Front Office Manager at Apa Hotel Woodbridge, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback about the Hilton Woodbridge. We use all feedback as a way to make all guest's stay the best it can be. I am happy you had a good stay, but we want to be able to wow you next time. I did read in your comments about the bathroom in your room. I am sorry about that and we are in the beginning stages of getting our bathrooms redone.

St. Louis, MO, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Certain areas of the hotel will be subjected to very loud music coming from the night club. Our room and those of 2 other partied with us were kept up to 2:30 a.m. When we called to ask to have our room changed to a quieter one we were told that it was not possible to do so. In addition, the highly touted bedding turned out to incredibly hard, including the pillows. Very uncomfortable, along with the heating/ air conditioner which cycled from too ward to too cool.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay at the Hilton Woodbridge was. I am sorry your stay was not to yours and our's standards. With the noise from the bar the reason we were not able to move your room was because we were sold out and had no other rooms to give. We could of had the bar lower the music for you so you could of had a better night sleep. With the pillows we do have a choice of feather or foam. The foam pillows might have been a Little softer to sleep on. Again I am sorry for the stay you had with us, if you decide to try us again I will make sure you have a room as far away from the bar as possible and give you a complimentary upgrade for your inconvenience you had with your last stay. If you do decide to try us again just email me at daniel.delia@hilton.com with your name and confirmation number and I will take care of the upgrade for you.

Fairfax, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

First I totally understand the good/decent reviews below but those will only be valid if they promise you that no one is going to stay in the rooms next to you and that there is no music event planned in the restaurants below. We had two rooms booked on 8th floor but we could still hear the loud music which was playing until 2am. If that wasn't enough the walls are so thin that we could hear the kids playing in the room next door until 3am. Made a call to front office at 2am to complain about the loud noise but nothing happened. Finally i think the kids got tired around 3 am and then we could sleep but we were awakened by the noise of shower running in the next room at 5am.
The Hotel is at great location and the rooms are nice but our whole weekend was ruined as we couldn't sleep and the staff didn't do anything. So I will only stay at this hotel again if they promise me quite rooms.

Room Tip: confirm that no one is going to stay in the rooms next to you
1 Thank Dip G
I am very sorry you had noise complaints during your stay and that the noise in the bar was to loud for you. Our security should of took care of the problem at that time and for the bar we could of lowered the base for you. Again I am extremely sorry for all these inconveniences you had during your stay with us.

Front Office manager

Travelers are raving about these Iselin hotels

Fairfax, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I don't even know where to start. Unless you are guaranteed that there is no one going to be staying in the rooms next to you and also that there is no music event in the restaurant below only then you should stay here. The location is great but thats about it. Nothing happened even after complaining of loud noises until 2-3am in the morning. You might be better off in staying in some other hotel in the neighborhood.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how your stay at the Hilton Woodbridge was. I am very sorry you did not have a good stay. We have a very strict policy when it comes to noise complaints. Whenever their is a noise complaint we give that person one warning and if there was more noise that person is escorted out of the hotel. I am very sorry this did not happen when you stayed with us. We have security at the hotel in the evening for these reasons. But I can promise you if you decide to try us again we will do everything in our power to make your stay great.

San Francisco, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

This hotel..just ugh. An annoyance at every turn. First room I get reek of smoke, I change to another room that is right next to the soda machine that is obviously in need of some repair as it's loudly groaning it's distress..its vibrating and making so much noise I have to turn the TV up. It gets louder, I ask to move again. Next room, quiet-ish, but tub isn't really clean.
The wifi is weak
The beds are LUMPY
The in room air conditioner/heater is also ancietn and loud
There is no mini bar in the room
The halls are dingy and need new carpeting and paint, some lights were out
Not enough outlets in the room

There are 3 restaurants/bar on site. I thought this would be good. First night take out salad, they forgot the dressing and forgot to put utensils in the bag. Second night I decide to eat in the bar and all the food comes cold.

I am so bummed that the multi-session workshop I am taking is in this hotel...I will be forced to endure it again .

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the end of the hall far away from the decrepit noisy soda machines.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
dan_deliausc, Front Office Manager at Apa Hotel Woodbridge, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay at the Hilton Woodbridge. I would like to apologize for the issues you had during your stay with us. We try our best to make every guest stay the best it can be. Again I do apologize for these problems you went through and hope to see you again in the future.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Iselin
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Woodbridge
Courtyard Edison Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
#2 of 4 in Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center
Residence Inn Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center

Been to Apa Hotel Woodbridge? Share your experiences!