“Am on another planet?”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Iselin
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Am on another planet?”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I've read some of the reviews and I find them, well a bit shocking. I've stayed here a couple of nights each year, for the past several years. One time, we did not have a refrigerator in the room and the next day, it was taken care of. The rooms have always been clean and have had no problems with the limited continental breakfast. Some on the staff can be abrasive but most of the time they are receptive and seem to care. In my opinion it is a good value for the money!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Woodbridge, New Jersey
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I recently stayed at the hotel with my boyfriend. The room was dusty, sheets and towels with stains on them, mold in the bathroom. I observed the housekeeper who spend less than 10 minutes cleaning the room. Bed bugs were terrible. Front desk staff rude, especially the one that checked me in. Supposedly the general manager. Spoke on her cell phone during the entire check-in. I have stayed at this hotel before and it wasn't bad. What happened? Will never go back. Board of Health needs to check out this place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patricia M

Travelers are raving about these Iselin hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I read all the horrible reviews, but went ahead anyway. No horror stories here. The room was clean, not much noise for a Friday night and it was minutes from Metropark. And of course the rates are inexpensive. I will return next time I want to visit NYC.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
West Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed May 24, 2011

My wife almost puke when tried using the towel which was stained with all kind of colored spots: from lipstick to .... you name it.
Room was never dusted. Mattress looked like they brought it from dumpster.
Disgusting place.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank olegorik
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I was concerned about the bad reviews I've read here. This weekend I stayed for 2 nights and I was pleased.
The location is not so good and yes, there are potholes in the way getting to the reception.
You can hear noises in the corridor but if you're in a budget or need a hotel just for sleeping, you can't go wrong.

• Stayed May 2011
wantagh
Reviewed April 17, 2011

We were surprised by the price but decided to try it out anyway. It's around 2am, we laid down to go to bed, turned off the lights and my bf felt something crawl on him. We quickly turn the lights on to find a bugs on the sheet! We tried to talk to the manager but he said there were no other rooms, and he had no authority to issue a refund. We had to ask multiple times to get new sheets that fit! After a restless night, the morning manager still claimed she had no authority to issue a refund and had to "make some calls." After arguing with her, she then issued us a refund. But stay away!!! Not worth all the hassle!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Reviewed May 25, 2010

First, I had one room and need it to change do to bed bugs in the room, second room I was given was not clean, the noise was incredible we could not sleep at all,
kids running all over the hotel door closing at all hours, it was the worst hotel we stay in.
I on my second day I asked for my bed covers to be change did not.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nefti
Also consider these accommodations in or near Iselin
Apa Hotel Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
#1 of 4 in Woodbridge
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

Been to Days Inn Iselin - Woodbridge? Share your experiences!