“Good. Not great.”

U-Yee
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Iselin
“Good. Not great.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I had read many of the reviews before I went here, so my expectations were not very high. it was location convenient to where I was going later that night.

We ordered The Love Boat, sushi for two. it was good, but not great. while we had no problems with the servers, they did forget our edamame.

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“Good”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good venue near Renaissance- busy place, certainly the best option in that immediate area for something outside of the chain restaurants.

Visited August 2013
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Ugh!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Got sick eating here, stayed in bed for two days. I guess there's a reason for the half price sushi...

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Savannah G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food bad service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The sushi & hibachi is really great. They also have a big variety of sushi rolls on the menu. They have a decent Saki selection and 2 Japanese beers.

Now the bad part. 6 of us came during a busy time and were sat down pretty quickly. The waitress came took our orders and brought us drinks. After that we never saw her again and ate without anything to drink since all of our cups were empty. We then said whatever the sushi was great and got our check. I normally tip well around 20% but this service didnt deserve a 20% tip but still gave her a 8% tip for taking our order. When we were out in the parking lot our waitress came running out after us screaming that we didnt leave her a good tip. I couldnt believe my ears and ill let everyone imagine what happenend next.

I still go to U yee because the food is great

• Visited February 2013
Albany
“Excellent Rolls”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch while working nearby. 3 Roll lunch special was excellent. Good miso soup, and great salad. Very fresh tuna and salmon. All the staff was very friendly and professional. An excellent value and would definately go again.

• Visited June 2013