“After the Flower Show”

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Iselin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carlstadt, New Jersey
“After the Flower Show”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Needed a restaurant by the Flower show. I have been to other Bonefish Grills and picked this establishment. Called for reservation and was told that they were not necessary. Arrived and was told I should have made reservations. I questioned the inconsistency of their personnel. The staff was professional and located a table. It was Valentine day weekend! We ordered cocktails and wine before diner. The cocktails were well made and the wine was good. BamBam shrimp and coconut shrimp were ordered -recommend either. I ordered Wolf Fish from the special menu, it was excellent. Other members of my party ordered from the regular menu and were happy with their selection. We had various coffees and deserts, they were well done. A nice restaurant. Will return when in the area.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank richard201

Marietta, Georgia
“A Bang Bang Time at Bonefish Grill!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been to Bonefish Grill before in other areas, but this location was outstanding. Worth the money and the time to seek it out.

The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is undoubtedly one of my all-time favorites and now they do a Bang Bang Chicken appetizer as well. They are both good. I had the Salmon with the Pan Asian Sauce and it was like eating Salmon candy. Very, very good.

I was completely satisfied with the speed of the service, the food and the value for my money. I guarantee you the next time I'm near here, I will absolutely visit again. I highly recommend you ask for Samantha by name if she's working and they allow you request her.

A very dedicated server and excellent at her job making menu and drink suggestions that were knowledgeable and well thought out and clearly explained. She gives me hope for the younger generation.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank skip1012
Westminster
“Best in this area”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed at the hotel across the road and were there for 3 nights and some lunches. Needless to say we needed to eat. Beside the renaissance are several eating houses, we tried them all, and to be honest, the food was really not good and hardly a vaguely healthy option available.

Last night we came here and what a change. Very good menu, sensible price, good atmosphere, beer (too cold, sorry but Ale must not be at 49 deg F, 5 deg C. But I realise this is a peculiar English point of view - but a not from fridge option would be good.

My only criticism, is one of most US food. If you cook a lovely piece of fish, some garnish and sauce is good, but don't over do it and/or over power it.

Great place and I gather it is a chain - oh and first time ever - the portions are sensible and not totally over bearing.

• Visited January 2013
Whitby, Canada
“Friendly service, good food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

After a long day of shopping at the Woodbridge Center, it was great to sit down and have something other than food court fare. We were seated within 5 minutes, and the wait service was prompt and courteous. We both had the salmon which was delicious. I didn't realize that Bonefish Grill was a chain restaurant. I'll be looking for it again on our next trip.

• Visited December 2012
Savona, Italy
“Nice cost/quality balance”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've always found Bonefish as a nice place to go, good choice of quality food, friendly staff, comfortable ambient.
I recommend the corn chowder, great starter.
This time I went for Lily chicken, that is tasteful an rich.
Suggest you book in advance, I did not and was lucky (and was just me).

• Visited December 2012