Red Carpet Inn - Newark Airport
Travelocity
  • Pool
$109
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbus terminalexcellent breakfastmorning breakfastthe shuttle driverroom was spaciousfree breakfastnew york citydryermanhattan
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I came to this hotel and everyone was so nice.I had the pleasure to stay at this hotel.Caroline help so much she always ask if everything is ok.There was breakfast to eat in the morning.I didn't really see anything not clean.And I think this was a great hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 9, 2013

very friendly and nice staff with clean rooms they also offer transportation to and from Newark airport + breakfast and all this with very convenient price in comparison to other hotels in the area.
I 've tried several hotels lately but this one is cheap and offer excellent and comfort stay and service for what others charge double for it, if I traveled again to the city I will stay there for sure.
I liked a lot.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Hello my name is Jose Pereira and I had a nice time at this Inn. The customer service was great Karolina did a good job. Everytime I check in she always has the room I request. always enjoy my time there.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I' been in other hotels but this hotel surprise me, staff are friendly specially Carolina help me with directions how to get to Manhattan. Restaurants are close by, hotels have 24/7 shuttle service, and good continental breakfast.I have a wonderful vacation and a good experience staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor are quiet and larger
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2012

As you can imagine my stay was not pleasant . To start the bathroom was hideous . The ceiling was covered in black mold . What finished destroying the possibility of even staying was that not even 5 min after laying on the bed I was getting viciously bite by bed bugs . And to my disgrace I ended up sleeping in the car of the hotel parking lot. But it did not end there after having to return to the room with my babies I had to pack my belongings afraid that the bed bugs my venture off with us . I spent more money on itch ointments n bug spray for me and my home . My family and I have the bites still on us and these are the sad consciences.

• Stayed: November 2012