“2nd visit but not my last”
Review of Asian Harbor

Asian Harbor
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

This was my second time here but it will not be my last. The vast menu and daily specials is my only concern as it take forever to decide how to treat your taste buds. The serving staff is delightfully pleasant and every thing we have tried has been fantastically presented as well as prepared perfectly weather it was Japanese or Tia. If this place was in a large city they would be charging high prices an you would need reservations well in advance to get seated.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I enjoy eating at Asian Harbor. They are friendly and their rolls and sushi are fresh. I've never had a bad experience there. My favorite roll is the Yaza Leena roll. YUM!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We had octopus, salmon roe, and salmon skins for appetizers.

Dinner: Teriyaki salmon & Sashimi Sushi dinner with Miso soup and salad. The orange dressing on the salad was better than usual.

Salmon roe very fresh and all sushi was fresh and tasty served over a bowl of ice for freshness.

Purchased a $14 Groupon for $30 worth of food. Bill was more then half over the amount hence a bit pricey.

Food was very good and nice presentation of the sushi.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017

I had been there several times for sushi rolls and always been happy. Nothing special but decent rolls. I brought my son for lunch and he ordered a hibachi meal. It came with 3 small pieces of beef. I wouldn't say it was a bargain priced lunch it was about 14 bucks for the meal. He is not a real big eater but I had to bring him to Five Guys afterwards because he had practically nothing to eat. Not sure if this is a usual portion but lesson to be learned by owner, consistency is king as I probably will not be going back now.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

Located in a strip mall close to home it was somewhere I normally wouldn't have thought to try. We LOVE Thai food and decided to give it a try and were very pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and polite, and the food was VERY good! We ordered the shrimp shumai appetizer, the boneless roasted duck with vegetables, and the red chicken curry (which was excellent!) . The entrees were plentiful and we both took 1/2 of our dinner home. We probably could have skipped the appetizer as the entrees come with both soup and a salad - more than plentiful. Prices were very reasonable. Nice to find somewhere so good close to home. We will definitely be back :)

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Asian Harbor? Share your experiences!