“new restaurant warms up to feel like familiar neighborhood location”
Review of Vietnam Bistro

Vietnam Bistro
Ranked #6 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Jackson, New Jersey
“new restaurant warms up to feel like familiar neighborhood location”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant a few days after it opened about two months ago.I had Pho
(traditional Vietnamese noodle soup) which had beef,noodles and broth.Served in a very large bowl,accompained on the side with fresh bean sprouts,greens and hot peppers.My wife had the grilled pork with broken rice and salad.
On this visit the restaurant was a little unorganized and my soup was a little greasy and not prepared as well us other Vietnamese restaurants we have visited.My wifes pork dish was very good.

A few day ago we went back to give them another try.What a difference in just a few weeks.I ordered Pho with beef,but with just flank meat,The Pho was wonderful,with ample beef,perfectly heated soup and not a drop of grease.My wife ate her grilled pork and she received such a large portion we needed to take some home.
I believe that this restaurant will only get better in time.they are introducing a limited lunch menu which will allow those in bit of a hurry to eat for around $6.

Try this place and see what you think.

• Visited September 2012