“Great place close to home”

Season's Coal Fired Bistro
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, American, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Coal Fired DifferenceWelcome to Season's Coal Fired Bistro. All of our pizzas are baked in our authenic coal fired ovens at over 800 degrees, the way the first pizza was made in Italy. Our private dining room is perfect for your special event hosting up to 75 guests. See our website for pricing and more information.
“Great place close to home”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have been to Season's since they opened and love the food and owners! Great pizza and always amazing appetizers!!

Jackson, New Jersey
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was my first time here and we sat with friends at the bar. The seating at the bar was very comfortable. We had the original chicken wings which came out on a sizzling black frying pan, like a fajita pan, and there were carmalized onions and green peppers on top the wings. Very yummy and different! We also had the regular buffalo wings which came out on the same type of sizzling pan but I found them to be a bit on the dry side. Husband and I split one of the speciality pies and it was good to very good but again I found a bit on the dry side. Friends had the ribs which looked good but I did not taste. They had hot cherry peppers on them. The sandwich a friend had looked huge and yummy. Other friend had a vegetable lasagna type thing which she said was a little overcooked. I thought the entrees were a little pricey but maybe the quantity was worth the price. I would go back because I enjoyed the atmosphere and might try an entree next time.

• Visited February 2013
“Great family place”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great place to take the family! The food is delicious and my kids love the presentation of the chicken and fries.

“HIDDEN PLEASURE! IT'S ABOUT TIME..”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wonderful experience..beautiful atmosphere..Staff is very pleasant and we visit almost once a week...a little bit of italy all wrapped up in one..Food is always great and prices are good..Eat at the bar area or in main dining..or just stop for a drink and watch a little sports...don't miss out...(porricelli's)

NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice family restaurant!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great food. We usually get sandwiches or pizza. The tony soprano and joe Pesci are very good!!! Family run, excellent service! They deliver too! Like them on Facebook for coupons and specials. They did all they could to help during the hurricane. Opened with a generator for a limited menu, and collected supplies for those in need. I am happy they are a part of our community!

1 Thank Kerriob