“New name- Hope pizza”

Add it.
Gio's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 14, 2013

New owners and very good cook. Love the greek pizza. Good parking close to home. serves is good and friendly

There are newer reviews for Gio's Pizza

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love the food the meat balls are meaty unlike others pizza places used mostly bread crumbs as fillers , The sandwiches are over suffed you could feed 3 kids with one there really tasty the staff is friendly , The prices are a little high but at lease you are getting what you pay for ,

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Our family and friends have been going to Gio's which is now Hope Pizza for many years! We use them for all our parties, events with sports etc...Ever since the new owner Hope Pizza took over, has been a HUGE disappointment! He raised the prices, quality of the food has gone down hill and he claims he's a chef??? Yeah maybe for Friendly's! When the owner isn't there, the "kids" like to screw around a lot and smoke! Try drug testing as well!! Just a tip...Everytime we go, our order is either not ready or missing something, burnt oval pizza, the staff are screwing around on there cell phones and smell like cigarettes, the new owner has an attitude and a fake smile, I heard they or him drink heavily while working, his wife who works there, got into an accident drunk driving when she left work, (heard from an employee there that they were drinking lots of wine) FYI... I know this because I was at the scene in front of my house! The sauce has no flavor, it's never ready when they say it is, the staff are not friendly and make us wait at the counter before seeing us come in! My family and friends and co-workers will never go back to give him our money! Def not like Gio's for sure!!! My husband, kids and family will go somewhere else now to enjoy our well spent money and not waste it on CRAP! Good luck!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We live within 3 miles and saw the new ownership sign and figured we would give it a shot as we had company visiting from out of town. We called in an order for a pie and wings on a Friday. We were told 40 minutes. Arrived at 7:20 and didn't leave with my food until after 8. After arrival, was basically ignored when I walked in, finally gave my name and was told it would be a few more minutes. This was totally understood given that I was at just about 40 minutes when I walked in the door. Over 10 minutes past and the staff confirmed my name and said we gave your pizza away by accident it will take less than 10 minutes for them to make another. I was fine with that knowing that I had 4 guests back at home waiting for food. 15 minutes later I asked about my 3 dozen wings as I could see that they were sitting on the counter since 7:20. I asked if They were still hot and They agreed to REHEAT in the oven. The staff asked if I wanted to pay while I was waiting so I settled up. Finally pizza was done at 8:05. Not once did They apologize for messing up or the delay. Second would have expected some money off or bonus something or other to win my business back. NOTHING except have a good night. I lost my appetite and will never set foot in Hope Pizza.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Tried Gio's again as we heard they are under new management. What a difference!! Pizza crust was thin, crispy and pretty much perfect. I had their white pizza with spinach and mushrooms- it was superb. The new menu had some interesting gourmet pizzas- mango jalapeno with chicken sounds good and I will give it a shot next time!! Once again worth a stop and is clearly better than anything else in the area!!