“Tasty food!!”

Ranked #24 of 314 Restaurants in Hoboken
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2011

The food was very tasty! I liked their Roti-curry. Other dishes were good too. This was my first time with any malaysian restaurant. I felt that Malaysian cuisine is mix of Thai and South-Indian cuisine. Fried Ice-cream was okay.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I've been enjoying this restaurant for more than a decade and finally decided to review it. The great irony is that Satay is located next to a very average bakery that actually has lines of tourists outside because it's on that show "Cake Boss" Once they figure out that the pastries aren't as good as those found in most grocery stores, they'll feel ripped off. Satay on the other hand, truly is a gem that deserves hordes of fans.
One of my top 10 favorite dishes anywhere is their #56 - deep fried salmon. It comes smothered in red peppers, which I have them keep off - but the salmon is excellent and a giant helping - I usually take the other half home. All of their rices, especially the coconut one - are great. But it's the friendly service from EVERY member of the staff - is what keeps me coming back. I have been blessed to eat exotic food all over the world. Satay ranks as one of my top picks for delicious food.

1  Thank stevereviews
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I've been there a couple of times just for the lunch special. I had always ordered to take out, I like to walk to Sinatra Park and eat there.

The lunch special is the best! I had the Satay Fried Rice and the veggie soup everytime I go, the only thing that I dont like is that they dont give you enough soy sauce (Just one per plate) and sometimes thats not enough. You need to ask for more and they dont seem to like that.

Im looking fwd to try the coconut pudding!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Beautiful cuisine, lots of choices, all delicious, very reasonable prices !
A nice place to recommend...

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stumbled upon this place on our way to Carlos Bakery (the famous Cake Boss). The place is quaint, but the food is great. The roti kanai with the curry dipping sauce is a must-try. My friend had the spicy chicken and I, the beef curry. Both were very tasty, creamy, and yes...spicy!