“Fast and delish”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
New York City, New York
“Fast and delish”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had the best Cuban sandwich, sitting at the counter, in this tiny spot. Fast service, excellent coffee. My son had chicken, rice and black beans all very tasty and both meals cost less then $20.00

• Visited February 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Best brunch in Hoboken!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

La Isla is one of our favorite brunch places in Hoboken! The stuffed strawberry french toast and egg sandwich with avocado are our favorites! The Cuban lattes are excellent too. You can expect a short wait for a table on Saturday and Sunday mornings. But the line moves quickly and we've never had to wait more than 15 or 20 minutes to be seated. Just be sure to add your name to the waiting list when you arrive.

“Great breakfast- but come early”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Very small spot, but get there early to avoid miserable wait. French toast was very good, same for the juevos rancheros. Good portion size, fast service. But the place is TINY!!

london
“Fab Cuban Greasy Spoon”
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I go here most Friday mornings for late Breakfast with my girlfriends
They are American myself a Brit.
We always have a yummy breakfast
My fav is the Cuban breakfast sandwich
It is so delicious
Good background music too
3 people with coffees
35$

Hoboken, New Jersey
“The best restaurant in Hoboken”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have been to Miami many times and of course tried the cuban cuisine in little Havana area. However, I found that La Isla is even better than those restaurants in Miami and it is inexpensive. The best is their Cuban Sandwich and plantains. I also love their flan. The only thing I found missing on their menu is the lamb shank which I found common on the menus in other cuban restaurant. This place is also BYOB, which is awesome. The only drawback is that the space is very limited if you want to dine in.

Visited August 2012