“Wonderful Steak House”

Dino and Harry's
Ranked #28 of 295 Restaurants in Hoboken
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Garden
Transit: Path-Hoboken. Bus (126 line) – 14th Street stop
“Wonderful Steak House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I went to Dino and Harry's for my mothers birthday. It was such a wonderful experience! For Appetizers we started off with the Apple Wood Smoked Bacon. That Appetizer changed my life. It was crispy and extremely flavorful. Next we had the Sliced Tomato and Onion- a very light app to get our appetite stimulated more. For our main dishes we all ordered Steaks- They were prepared to perfection. For a side we shared the Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Finally for dessert I STRONGLY recommend the "Snowboken" I fell off my seat it was that good!

For a server i would recommend Michelle. She was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. She delivered fantastic service to our table.

I would recommend this steak house to anyone. It will be a great night out with your friends and your family!

• Visited November 2013

New York
“Get the bacon!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went to Dino and Harry's during restaurant week 2013 and got the prix fixe meal. The restaurant is nice and cozy, and the live piano player was nice. For my appetizer, I got the Applewood Smoked Bacon. This changed my life. I have never eaten anything so delicious in my life. If you go to Dino & Harry's, this is a must. For dinner, i had salmon and couscous and a molten chocolate cake for dessert. Both were fantastic. I left stuffed and happy. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. The only thing that makes me vote 4 stars is that the server kind of ignored us. She brought us each course on time, but she never checked in to see if we needed anything, and we felt kind of abandoned. We figured it was because we were prix fixe so we wouldn't order anything else, but they opted to participate in restaurant week so we didn't think we should have been treated any differently.

Overall, nice atmosphere and delicious food. And if you go, get the bacon!

Visited August 2013
Liege, Belgium
“Excellent food but expensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The owner advised me to try the risotto. I did and it was awesome. I then tried the "snowboken" as a dessert: warm fudge, vanilla ice-cream, crunched Oreo cookies and coconut flakes: delicious!
We ate at the bar cause the restaurant was packed. Stronly recommended to book or you'll never get a table. Can eat even very late at night.
The price, however, is a bit too expensive but the quality is very good.

• Visited September 2013
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Steakhouse with fantastic variety”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Dino and Harry's many times and actually have only gotten steak a couple of times. There a many delicious dishes not to be missed, fantastic fish and pasta dishes and the Hoboken salad amazing. Service and drinks are excellent and live piano make for a great night out!

• Visited August 2013
Newark, New Jersey
“Table for one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went there last week when the family were visiting relatives in UK- didn't expect they would have a table seating for one for me - no problem. Then I had the most perfectly cooked filet mignon ever. Loved my waitress Debbie most professional! I have been here dozens of times and shall continue to visit.

Visited August 2013