“Awesome Paella”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2016

Dined here alone on a business trip. Staff was friendly and place had a great vibe. Place was very easy to meet and mingle with others.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

My husband & I had dinner here Saturday night. Food & Prices was great. We go to a lot of Spanish restaurants & my husband rated this #1 of all. If you are planning to go try the garlic shrimp for appetizers. And the oxtails for entrée was delicious.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

Amazingly fresh food and attentive service by our waiter Alex made our first visit memorable. My son's girlfriend and I had their Cuban sandwich, my wife had the Torrejas corn flake tres leche French toast, and lastly my son had the Ropa Vieja which was tender and amazing. Note: my son lives in Hoboken and eats here often - he definitely rates it a top choice. My wife and I will definitely be back for dinner and brunch in the future. It may seem a bit pricy at first but the quality ingredients and A+ service are well worth it!

Reviewed November 25, 2016

Multi level, dimly lit, sexy, romantic spot to enjoy Cuban food with a creative flair. Try to get seated upstairs which is IMO the better atmosphere. Service is always outstanding. Their drink list is awesome and they have 3 types of sangria. We tried the white and red (not the brazillian version), and they were very good, too sweet for me but to be fair, most of them are. The food was bursting with flavor! We love the shaved skirt steak entree, sushi grade salmon special appetizer, and oxtail pepper appetizer.

Reviewed November 19, 2016

Highly seasoned Cuban food,welcoming decor, numerous seating options and can accommodate special events.
The portions are very generous causing one to pause and even continue the experience at home.
The advice of the servers is to be taken seriously. The coffee is quite good and there Is an interesting use of newspaper ( Cuban?) in the presentations.