“Could Not Get Appointments”

Bliss Spa at W Hoboken
More attraction details
Owner description: Hoboken locals no longer have to brave ferries, trains and tunnels to Manhattan for top-notch tension-tackling. Now they can get a toll-free fix at our first New Jersey location at W Hoboken. Expect 5900 square feet of stress-fighting facilities, featuring a retail beauty boutique, a luxe nail lounge with three manicure and two pedicure stations, ten treatment rooms, and men’s and women’s lounges. Trademark bliss touches—like a cleverly compiled menu of super effective services, rhythm and blues tunes, and legendary brownie buffet—set a fun, upbeat tone to top off the space. The birthplace of baseball is about to hit a ‘glam’ slam. Welcome to ‘glow’-boken!
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Four employees standing around chatting, but none will to give a manicure or pedicure. Multiple times this happened when I walked in as I stayed in the W Hotel next door. Disappointed.

2  Thank VA20191

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Nadia was my massage therapist at bliss spa.she was very professional and listened to what I needed . I went from a very painful neck to completely better neck after the massage ...It was the best massage in my life . Nadia will be my new favorite massage therapist at bliss ...her touch was very professional . she seems experience and really knows her to work on tense muscles ...... It was definitely worth the bliss price overall. I'll definitely be back ..

Reviewed March 4, 2013

after a few good experiences at Bliss Hoboken, i had the worst nightmare of all time. I was going in for some pre-wedding touch ups before my big day. Waxing, Facials, you name it. The technician decided that she wanted to double up on my oxygen mask without consulting me first. The next few days leading up to my wedding i had large red welts all over my face and neck, i couldnt be in the sun and if it werent for a doctor's visit, shots of steroids and heavy sedation, i would have looked like quasimodo for my wedding. I will never go back to this horrid place, train your people.

2  Thank jenn320
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The spa was chic and smelled great, just like a spa should. My masseuse was wonderful and she did a good job, targeting my troublesome areas.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

great spa, bad service at the front desk...tried to double charge a prepaid visit and also double charged products paid for in cash on a pre paid cc as well....had to check cc receipts bc staff denied doing so..

1  Thank Megan W