“Stop the lies!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Please disregard the lies and slander of the reviewer below (Mr or Ms Mightymogwai). Its weird how he was at 2 different Indian restaurants,(India on the Hudson and Karma Kafe) in Hoboken, on the same day no less. 2 restaurants that happen to be owned by the same family. Take a peek at his reviews and you be the judge of his credibility. He is obviously a competitor trying to slander a long standing town staple and my personal favorite - India on the Hudson.

Shame on you Mightymogwai or whoever you are!!!
Really people. Lets try to keep our Trip Advisor reviews clean and honest!!! shall we???

2  Thank T Y

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Chicken tikka is healthy, filling and delicious. The dal and rice are an amazing combo. And the veggie dumplings are amazing. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner for the most part, but my lamb vinadoo was too hot to handle... and I'm a guy who loves puttin' hot sauce on everything but ice cream. My fellow diners apparently had and enjoyed tamer dishes: mango chicken, shrimp goa curry, and lamb saag... The naan was great, garlic and plain. Yeah, this is an okay place, but not the best Indian food we've had in nearby Jersey City and Manhattan.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've had food delivered from this place several times, and it has been tasty as can be every time. Lamb biryani is spicy and delicious, chicken tikka is succulent, and the mulligatawney is rich and bracing. Portions are enormous, way more than enough for two.

I was a bit concerned by the delivery window (45 minutes to an hour), but they've been at the door pretty close to the lower estimate every time.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Excellent Indian food. went there twice during my stay in NJ. Great Value.Lunch buffet is also great. The vindaloo was one of the best I have tasted, Staff is very polite and helpful.