“Delicious!”
Review of Napoli's Pizza

Napoli's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 350 Restaurants in Hoboken
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Cozy BYOB spot dishing up brick-oven Neapolitan pies plus classic Italian pastas, heroes, wraps, & more!
Reviewed February 22, 2018

We recently went to Napoli's (Clinton Street) for dinner with out of town friends. We loved everything we had. the chicken Parm Sliders are to die for, as well as the calamari and amazing Clam Pizza.

We always enjoy the foods and wonderful staff at Napoli's!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We came with a big group and they were able to accomodate all of us. The pizzas were delicious and with great taste the service was fast and friendly. We will be coming back. Thank you!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

They lost the order. Food never arrived. Might be good but who can know when instead of tasting you are waiting for food that isn’t coming.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 3, 2017

On an unusually mild November day, Thursday the 2nd, Laura and I took Brandin for a walk in his stroller. The little tyke fell asleep on the way. We took a table outside, on Washington Street. Our dog Max found a comfortable spot under the table. Service was quite good. We ordered a Caesar salad to share ($7.95; excellent); the shaved Romano cheese was a nice touch and good. We ordered a small Mediterranean pizza (chicken, eggplant, red onion, olives), and each had two slices. Max got the crust and we took two slices back with us. We also ordered a couple of Boylan sodas (I used to love to drink cream soda when I was a kid, so I ordered one, but also asked for a glass with seltzer to dilute it a bit, as I don't drink sweet sodas any more; our young waitress brought me a cup with seltzer and ice cubes, which I really appreciated). We both enjoyed the food and the ambiance. I can't wait to go back and try a different pizza. Napoli sliders were highly recommended; I'll have to try 'em. I recommend going.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Ordered from Napoli's one Thursday night around 9 or so for pick-up. Our pizza was ready in about 20 minutes. When we arrived, they were just taking it out of the oven, so we knew it was definitely fresh. We ordered the chicken parm pizza, which breaded chicken, ricotta, and fresh mozzarella. The chicken tasted a bit dry/tough. I'm thinking they maybe just tossed the leftover chicken parm from the night before because it definitely tasted like it was reheated a few times. But aside from the chicken situation, the pizza itself was very good. The ricotta was a nice touch. I would definitely come back and try their other non-chicken pies!

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Napoli's Pizza? Share your experiences!