“Nice family Place- also good for work get togethers”
Review of Old Man Rafferty's

Old Man Rafferty's
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Went with Our Kids and grandchild- Had a really nice time- Food was good- decent prices- I did not have desert but everyone at the table did and they enjoyed it- tHEY RAVED ABOUT THE DESERT

Reviewed September 24, 2012

On Saturday evening we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with our neighbors while seated outdoors on a lovely evening prior to seeing a movie . However, the evening began with the waitress tipping her tray of 4 cocktails and spilling beer into my lap and purse and drenching my husband's pants with wine!! We were moved to a different table, given apologies by the manager and comped for a good portion of the bill and also offered payment for any dry cleaning. Our meal was excellent and the service that followed the accident was very attentive. The large plate of salad was fresh and my chicken ravioli tasty. My husband and one neighbor enjoyed the fish "stew" which included vegetables and light broth, and the half portion of a vegetarian dish was plentiful and attractively arranged. This restaurant is popular on weekends so you might consider making a reservation as we did. I have also enjoyed numerous lunches here where you can order salads or sandwiches at reasonable prices. We did not have dessert but they offer a wonderful assortment of cake slices and other choices. They have a bar and handle groups as well. The menu is full of delicious options and specialty cocktails.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The menu is very extensive. Make sure to check out the dessert case before ordering an entree - the choices are amazing!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

When you want good food at a reasonable price, this is where to go.
The portion as super sized, I always bring home a doggy bag. I have never had a bad meal here. I alway look at the deserts before I order as they are extraordinary.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I used to be frequent diners, both for lunch and dinner. However, our visits have become less frequent as we have experienced a decline in both service and food quality. Today was the proverbial last straw. We won't back.

We usually sit at the bar. Although literally deserted, it was nearly five minutes before we were acknowledged (we should have left then). After placing orders from the daily specials list, it took nearly 25 minutes for our food to arrive. When it did arrive, it was disappointing, especially the wilted salad. And to top it off, we were ignored by staff the entire time. Long story short ..... Why bother?

1  Thank mazolia