“Very good food and service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #26 of 83 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

As always in every Applebee's we visit, the service was very good, and the food was excellent. This is a very good family restaurant, with honnest price.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Typical chain place. I like their weight watchers menu and the kids enjoy the atmosphere. 2 entrees for $20 is a good deal with kids. I also like that they serve big beers! Lots of TVs in the bar area and the seating is far enough from the bar that you do not feel wierd sitting there with the kids.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

atmosphere is not everything. Sure, it's a cute pub like place to visit, but the food is lacking. It's as if they dump a pound of cheese on most things to try to make them appetizing. Not a lot of diversity on the menu. My hubby ordered a medium cheese burger and received a very well done dried up burger. He couldn't eat it and we were in a hurry. He was disgusted that it would come out of the kitchen that way. It's an insult to serve that which was clearly like a hockey puck on the roll. It's as if the cook hoped the boat load of cheese would disguise it. Very few fries came on the plate. but he ate those and the pickle. I am vegan and asked for a plain salad, no cheese, no creamy dressing. Of course there was that boat load of cheese again! I just sent it back and we asked for the check because we were in a hurry. Easier to pay for it and just get the heck out of there then wait for maybe the manager to come out. If you go here just ask for a plate of melted cheese because it's all the same anyway.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food and staff were wonderful. One of the BETTER Applebee's in the area. They made sure the drinks kept coming.

2  Thank GlenS864
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Food was good, service was good. My rating may be a little harsh... but I tend to steer away from chains.

1  Thank njdogdad