“Wonderful surprise!”

Cuisines: Italian
Nokomis, Florida
“Wonderful surprise!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have celiac disease and rarely can eat in Italian restaurant. These folks blew my mind with a really authentic pizza that was gluten free. My sweetie tasted mine and couldn't tell it from a pizza with flour in the crust. Our friends had their pizzas, all delicious! I couldn't say more about the service. It was fabulous. This was a great meal, great service in a clean, cozy place on a chilly evening. We are from FL and not used to bring your own alcohol. Our server opened our wine with a fluorish and served it to us. A wonderful place for a casual meal in a really nice community. You will be treated like family.

• Visited November 2013

Central New Jersey
“Good food, but the staff is unfriendly”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza! No ifs, ands, or buts. Other food is average. Staff is very unfriendly and emotionless. We ate here many times, but always leave in a bad mood.

• Visited October 2013
“Best pizza in Hillsborugh”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been going to this place for years for the Sicilian Margherita (Takeway). Fresh ingredients put together by a genius. Lots of great things on the menu and usually busy.

• Visited October 2013
Delanco, New Jersey
“Like being in Naples”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Being from NY, I feel I'm a tough critique when it comes to pizza. This place blew my taste buds away!! The entire staff is from Naples and you can taste it!! The pizza was scrumptious with the right crunchiness of the crust. I had a pepperoni Stromboli like I've never had before, even the dough was flavored. We also had garlic knotted-yum!! They were so kind to give us a few knots to eat while we waited for our to go order. I even saw one of the staff members help carry a to go order out for a customer. When you look at the setup everything looks so good, it's so hard to pick. They even have authentic grocery items from Italy to purchase. Worth the 1 hour drive!!