Days Inn Hillsborough
  • Pool
Clarion Hotel(Somerset)
$93
Priceline
Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
$149
Hotels.com
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
$109
Courtyard
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Well let me say that I was on the New jersey turnpike looking for hotels to stay at 11:30 pm. Everything off the highway was booked or way too much money. I went on line and booked with this hotel. I called the number and gave them my name at 11:15, told them I was about a hour away and don't give my rooms away. he said "no Problem"
Arrived at 12:30am my rooms were gone!!!! I told him I had just called why did you say everything was ok, It was a extra 20 miles out of the way, than he said didn't know what I was talking about, these rooms were gone around 4:30 in afternoon. I knew the guy was not telling the truth, because I just booked them 11/2 hours ago. Made him call the closetest place around and make sure that I get the discounted rate.
I had my wife & I, plus my 80 year old mother and sister with me.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ricksteric
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We picked this Days Inn because of its location. We should have chosen something a bit farther away and spent an extra 10-15 minutes driving back and forth. We took a 3 night rate and left after 2. We told them we were leaving because we weren't happy with the accomodations and they still insisted on charging us a higher rate because we left early. Not good customer relations.
The place is not a newly refurbished Days Inn (ask because the refurbished ones are quite nice for the price) and used to be a Ramada. The floor cleaner they use for the whole hotel is sticky and very smelly. Feels tacky until 100% dry and then they clean again.
Free breakfast was totally unappealing and they offer no fresh milk, 1/2 & 1/2, etc., just powder creamer. We passed.
Water pressure was horrible. Just avoid the whole place. You'll be better off.

Room Tip: No good rooms here. Keep driving.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jo-Ellen A
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Have stayed here several times in the past and never had any issues. Hotel needs a little freshening up. Employees at front desk have always been pleasant. Probably best in area for the rate. One downside is nothing within walking distance. Drive to Somerville for plenty of restaurants. Not far from Bridgewater Commons Mall. Plenty of parking. Never used the pool so can't comment on that. Rooms I've stayed in were clean and not too outdated. Bar with menu downstairs. Service there has been good. A few times, the hotel and bar have been crowded with contractors from out of town. Little rough looking but no problems.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Bed bug bites during the noght. Complained to manager who did not care. Went to hospital to co firm my bites. Manager mike offered no compensation nor sympathy. When asked to cover medical expenses he laughed and said he was not responsible that I mist have brought them there. After a few calls to days in corporate with no resolution, I called the hotel manager again to obtain a resolution and was told I was no longer a customer and that o was harassing him and to never call again or step foot on the property or he would call the police. What a horrible place to do business and no customer satisfaction. Wpuld not recomend tp anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank blitz0284
Reviewed September 25, 2012

stay away. dirty, bed bugs( had to go to doctor) bad management(mike the ownwer) rude staff (there is only one maid, not sure she cleans. i think she just goes around stalking every room. they have inventory of towels and you are allowed only the ones that you already have in-room.) dirty breakfast area tried to complain to corporate and they refer you back to mangaer which i am complaining about to begin with and he says you are not a customer and lies about bed bugs. says he will file complaints that you are harassing him!!! bed bug city!!!!!! infested and you should save your money and go elsewhere. BED BUGS!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! the owner-manager lives on 2nd floor and prowls the halls all evening

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple