“Great food, average at best atmosphere”
Review of Culinary Creations

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The décor inside is very average with approximately 10 tables and they do offer outdoor dining with approximately 6 tables. The service is very good. The menu had some unique items on it including French toast with corn flakes crust and lobster/crawfish hash. They do offer a good amount of specials. I had an egg white cheese omelet with toast and potatoes. It was delicious. They offer different types of breads as toast options and multiple different options in terms of types of cheeses and other items to add to your omelet including: red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc... I also tried the French toast with corn flake crust and it was excellent. The toast comes with different kinds of jams which were very tasty. I would definitely recommend this place for breakfast, but just keep in mind you are not walking into a restaurant atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Culinary Creations

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I grew up in Hillsborough and only discovered Culinary at around 18 or 19. Now 25 its the place my friends and I always meet for brunch if any of us are back in Hillsborough. I absolutely love it, especially for breakfast/brunch. The prices are really reasonable, the food is fresh and the menu is unique. (Also super vegetarian friendly). My only complaint about this place is that it isn't open very late. I would highly recommend trying breakfast or lunch here.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have lived in Hillsborough for a long time and recently discovered Culinary Creations... The menu is unique and full of great items and yummy desserts. Love the daily specials make sure you sign up for the VIP email. Check this place out don't wait as long as I did.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have been eating here for a while. Quality can vary depending on the chef, but it is usually good or better. I like the specials, and the chance to meet people from the community.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Stumbled onto this restaurant this morning, while returning home from the NJ Balloon Festival. We wanted more than a diner... but not a formal brunch. This place was great ... set in a small shopping center. Threre was a core menu, plus weekend specials. My husband and I both had specials, and they exceeded our expectations. Very creative and both were excellent. Prices are very reasonable. The downside was the small, cramped seating ... and the fact that you have to order your meal at the counter and then it is brought to you ... so no real table service. Also, all beverages are selected from the refrigerator ... no fountain drinks or fresh brewed iced tea or water. Everything (including water) was purchased from the fridge. The coffee was excellent, with free refills. I would bet lunch is excellent too ... and there are baked goods to go. We didn't buy any ... but they looked great!