“Not good.”

Jumbo Palace
Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This place has really gone downhill. I ordered hot and sour soup with my meal and it tasted so bad I couldn't even eat it. Shrimp Lo Mein was bland and served cold.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I will agree that the atmosphere is nothing to write home about, but the food more than makes up for that. The dining room is plain, with all wooden tables and chairs. No hokey Chinese laterns or nonsense on display. What is on display is their food. We've eaten at this establishment many times (as well as used their take out) and each time we've found the sushi to be top notch. There's not the over-the-top fancy plating, but the food is always freshly made with only the freshest ingredients. The Sunday thru Thursday feature is "all you can eat sushi" for $25. Yes, $25. I've tried nearly every roll and specialty roll that they make and NEVER have been disappointed by any of them. If you are looking for no frills eating, just good fresh food, this is your sushi place. It's a bring your own booze locale. Keep in mind, that every roll is made when you ordered it, so you may have to wait a few minutes for it. . . but who wouldn't wait for fresh food rather than something made hours ago? P.S. We have NEVER had an issue with service. They are always at your beckon call. A friendly family-run business. Tell Diane I said hello!

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I went here with a family member and will never return. For starters, the service was beyond slow. Ten mins just to get our drinks which never got refilled. The soups we ordered were not the right ones and tasted awful and the food was poor and overpriced. There are many other Asian options and this town and recommend keep driving when you pass this one.

1  Thank NJSundevil55
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We have been taking out food from this place for about a year now. The quality is always consistently high, and some of the dishes would be hard to beat from any other takeaway. I really like the Singapore noodle but it's probably a bit too spicy for most.