“Unique and Classy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place feels like a find. The menu was varied and different from most Mexican fare. Very reasonably priced. Margaritas are shaken, not stirred.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We got there and were told the wait was 1/2 hour. 2 hours later we order and get the food. It was awful - I did not know why in the world people stood in line to wait for this food - I could have gotten better at Jose Tejas. Never again would I go back - even the salsa and chips were nothing to talk about. The good thing was the drinks - that was it. Food was way pricey for Mexican food but drinks were rightly priced. I don't get the lines - are there are no Mexican Restaurants nearby to compare to? Wow. And we got the check before we were asked if we wanted anything else on top of everything. Forgettaboutit.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were so happy that Chilango's has re-opened after the devastation of Sandy. Stopped in tonight and my husband had the pork burrito and I had the chicken flautas. Both were yummy, fresh and piping hot!!!!

Service was excellent and prices are reasonable. Get there early because it's small and when we left around 6 there was a line outside waiting and the bar area was full as well. It is pretty noisy so I wouldn't recommend it for a romantic date night.

1  Thank MooseMom57
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We drive all the way from Brick, just to eat dinner there. Fantastic food, good prices and friendly service. One of the three best Mexican places in Monmouth and ocean county in my opinion.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

In addition to having like 1000 top shelf tequilas....its the food we go here for!! Authentic Mexican! Great Margueritas and I love their chimachangas!
Its not spacious so get there early but its friendly and tasty!