“Always choose this restaurant for Thai food”
Review of Pad Thai INC

Pad Thai INC
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Highland Park
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We always go here for Thai food. No other Thai restaurant has ever had better food than this one. There are many selections - from soup to appetizers to noodle dishes, vegetarian options, etc. Choose your spice level. We often start with steamed veggie dumplings and/or the vegetable soup with bean threads. They offer brown rice if you like. All of the dishes are good. Experiment!

There are newer reviews for Pad Thai INC

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I've been to this restaurant three times now - and last time was my last. On my first visit I went for dinner alone and was not waited on in an appropriate manner. When the server did finally come over she was abrupt and rude, hardly made eye contact as she wrote down my order. I went back with a colleague for lunch a couple months later and the service wasn't any better but I found a difference in how I was treated being with someone else. I wanted to give this place another chance so I suggested it to some colleagues who were in town for a business meeting last week. While we were sat immediately and the food came quickly, the attitude of the servers were still poor at best. They just don't seem to be very nice people. It's unfortunate because the food is pretty good but I won't go back. It's not worth dealing with the poor attitudes.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Drop by almost anytime and they are open, always friendly and make you feel welcome. Any and all of the dishes that we have tried over a long span of time have been fantastic. It's easy to recommend this restaurant for casual, comfortable, affordable food.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Love this little Thai restaurant in the heart of Highland Park. Always great service and great food!

Reviewed October 20, 2011

Pad Thai met all my criteria as an alternative place to eat while alone on a business trip. Convenient to my hotel, excellent food and service, a liquor license, and a bar to eat at.

Enjoyed a Singha Beer at the bar and in a few minutes started with Spring Rolls - where they give you 5. Had the Drunken Noodles with chicken, pork and shimp - medium spicy and it was just marvelous. Medium spicy was quite hot - and I am a man who likes things spicy.

Left with a $22 bill. Not bad.

Only negative - at least this night - they allow patrons to watch cable TV at the bar - House Hunters , Wheel of Fortune. What is wrong with people? You go out - to go out.