“yummy breakfast mom and pop style”

Gronsky's Milk House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in High Bridge
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

When we were buying our house the previous owners told us we must check out Gronsky's. It has a very small dining area which is connected to a small convenience store with an ice cream shoppe. They do serve lunch certain times, but I've only ever been there for breakfast. Their pancakes are HUGE and very good. The one problem is that they are cash only. However the food is good, it is local and right outside is a pretty little stream. Definitly worth the trip.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Yumdelish pancakes....seriously the biggest and yummiest i had had. Today it was red velvet. I wanted a great pancake place for my birthday and I got it, plus they put balloons at my table because it happened to be one of the waitresses birthdays last week...so I borrowed her balloons. Friendly, attentive, and yummy food. We will def be back!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ate here for the first time when the power went out. Even though the place was mobbed, the staff handled it well and did not get flustered. At first I thought the prices were a little high, until I saw the portions. My husband and I could have shared one meal. The pancakes are the size of a large dinner plate, and they are the fluffiest I have ever had. The blueberries were fresh, as are all the ingredients. The home fries are made with freshly diced (not frozen) red skin potatoes, nicely seasoned. The scrambled eggs were as light as a feather. They cook with real butter. The meat portions were large. Nothing fancy here, just comfort food. This is a grill, so it is a little loud, and basic, but a stomach full of food which you wish your mother would have made.

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Bar none... The best blueberry pancakes you will ever experience! I'm told I have to come back for Thanksgiving pumpkin pancakes and Christmas gingerbread pancakes. Can't wait!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went here on the recommendation of a friend who said it was the best brunch she's ever had. It was certainly good, but not superlative. I would definitely go here again because it's quality food. Had a cheese omelet with home fries, rye toast and sausage. They are everything you'd expect them to be.