“Surprisingly Good”

West Milford Diner
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Hewitt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I didn't expect to as pleased as I was. Took some of the family out one evening and we all came away surprised at how much we liked our meal. I had a Gyro and it was one of the better ones I've had.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We sat down to eat while it was still daylight (before 7 pm). All was well until just before we received our food.
Someone turned on the music, it was SO loud. I'm not a country music fan, but even if it was our favorite music, I still wouldn't have wanted to eat with blaring music!
We got our food to go, paid for it and have never been back!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Good for a quick breakfast...been coming for years....but judging from therest of the reviews don't think I would try it for anything else...

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Can you say cold fries lol......overall food quality is crap & overpriced.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

food was mediocre, service very spotty, value not great. not what you expect from a good jersey diner.

Been to West Milford Diner? Share your experiences!