Booked two rooms for a 3 night stay a few weeks ago. They both reeked of cigarette smoke and when we asked to change to another room we were told we would have to wait and see when the cleaning staff was done. My daughter has asthma and her room was even worse than ours. They try to veil the smoke smell by spraying some kind of air freshener which made it even worse. We also experienced a "false alarm" fire drill on our last day and since we were on the third floor and the elevators stopped working, we had to carry all of our suitcases downstairs.
The breakfast leaves much to be desired and the seating area is pretty sparse.
I will say that the front desk staff was friendly and apologetic but after this stay....never again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking