“Lunch place only”

Mamma Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are a casual, family owned and family oriented, Italian Trattoria. Our servings will range from the traditional, home cooked fare to the non-traditional cuisine. At Mamma Mia's, your dining experience from our Pizza to our Specials, is characterized by its simplicity and great taste. We rely chiefly on the quality of our ingredients rather than on exotic preparation, we rely on the flavor of our food rather than on the lavish presentation. Don't forget to ask abut our Catering Menu!
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I come here for lunch oftem but I would never order dinner from this place and its not because of the food. The food is really good and its top notch pizza there. However the staff seems a little ....well lost. I once ordered a salad on the menu that the people seemed puzzled that it wasnt what I ordered. They brought back another delievery the same salad I just sent back came agan. At this point I just took it because I felt bad but if this place had better service my rating would be higher.

AndysMammaMia, Owner at Mamma Mia Trattoria & Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Hello Matt,

We are glad to hear that you stop by often for lunch, and so sorry about your salad incident! We do apologize and ask you to please not let that stop you from visiting us for dinner. Sometimes in the "heat of the moment" we all make mistakes, but we try to correct any of ours as soon as possible. If this were to ever happen again, please ask for me, Andy, the owner, and we will make it up to you.