“Always a good meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We've been here several times over the years and the food is always very good. The specials are typically exceptional with the standard fare also good. The seafood and fish options tend to be best. It is a little pricey, but the service is top notch.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Had dinner at Justin's in Hawthorne this past weekend and it was great as usual. Zuppa de Pieces was unbelievable ( angel hair pasta, shrimps, scallops, mussels, clams and calamari ), my wife had Shrimp over risotto and asparagus, also fantastic. They give you a house salad, which is also great, nice warm bread. It is a BYOB which is a Plus. We have eaten in Justin's many many times and have NEVER had a bad meal, this is a place where 2 can go out for dinner for under $50 most of the times, They have GREAT specials every night. They also will provide you with either Sambucca or home made lemon-cello. Manny and his entire staff are the absolute Best.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Funny, I have been coming here for years and I never wrote a review. Probably because it was sort of my secret restaurant. Unfortunately word got out and now it’s tough to make a reservation on a Saturday without 2 weeks in advance. Manny the owner, is a delight, always helpful and accommodating. The food reminds me of great home cooked meals without the cleanup. Would recommend any of there specials and especially the seafood. Prices are more then reasonable and being a BYOB makes it that more attractive.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I have been to their sister restaurant in Wood-Ridge, but not this one. It came recommended by several people when I was searching for a place to hold a baby shower. I had three things on my “wish list”; food had to be very good, a separate room, and ample parking. Justin’s hit all three....big time!! I couldn’t have been happier with Manny and all the others who were their that day. Food was absolutely delicious, There were 5 choices for everyone to chose from, service was both attentive and everyone there couldn’t have been more helpful. I even got more than I expected...... Their prices are beyond reasonable for what you get. They came in 1 hour prior to the party time to allow us to set up. Since it’s a BYOB i was able to bring in my own wine, and also a cake. Considering I went into this blind without ever having eaten there, I was very apprehensive......as it turned out, it was a great choice. Parking is available across the street at the church. I would not hesitate to recommend it either for a private party or a meal. Received many rave reviews from my guests as well. So happy with my decision to hold the party at Justin’s.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Justin’s is our favorite restaurant offering superb food and service. Bring your own good wine and just enjoy quality service food and friends. I can’t say enough about how good this place is.

Date of visit: February 2019