“One of if not the Best Restaurant in Passaic County”

Justin's Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Hawthorne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

If you have as yet not eaten at the restaurant you are truly missing a wonderful dining experience. From start to finish everything is excellent. Justin's is reasonably priced, staff are wonderful and there is never a rush for you to finish eating quickly so the table can get turned over. It is also a BYOB which is another plus. We try and go every week if we are in town. When friends or family are visiting this is where we head for dinner. Holiday meals are also great. We have been going with our family for the last 4-5years for Mother's Day and even on that day where other restaurants double and triple prices Manny keeps his prices moderate.

1  Thank Florida042004

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I found the food to be delicious, the service was great, but the space is small, tables too close together.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Been there a few times and the food is consistently good. Sometimes a little noisy but manageable. Service is attentive and food arrives on time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I been here twice because people rave about the place. Each time we made reservations and still waited about 30 minutes standing to be seated. People who are always there get better treatment. The gluten free pasta was okay. Not such a wonderful date night together.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Justin's was highly rated by my friends, but I was disappointed. The food and service are average, not excellent as my friends told me.
The atmosphere is cluttered and the seating is very close quarters.