“Local Gem!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We've been eating at Andiamo for nearly 20 years. The food is delicious with ever changing specials. It's family owned and operated - and they're a great family. Always greeted with a smile, service is prompt and professional. Try one of their comedy nights - it's a great experience and the best bargain in town!

I recently visited the ER at Englewood Hospital only to see that this family paid to build the new Triage Center. Just makes me want to eat here even more than we already do.

3  Thank Travel127121

Reviewed June 12, 2012

An outstanding local restaurant. How do I know? By 7pm it is usually packed on the weekends. I recommend the lobster ravioli (best I have ever had). The specials are always good. It's hard to believe the chef has had no formal training (wish I could cook like her).

2  Thank Terryg1029
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I ate here last night, May 24, 2012, for about the sixth time in the past year. As always, the food is excellent. The preparation and presentation is first class. The drinks are decent too. I eat primarily fish and chicken, so, I read the ingredients of every item on the menu. In this restaurant, I would say a minium of half of the items contain either ham or bacon. So, if you do not want that, you have to ask that your order be prepared without it.

Last night, it took quite a while to get our main courses, and, the restaurant was not really that busy. Our waiter kept on making mistakes in telling us the specials, so, he took out a price of paper that had them written down and read it from there. I ordered a fish special, bronzino, which was delicious, but I did not ask the price and was surprised when I got the bill to see it was $31.50. I have ordered this in other restaurants and it has not been that expensive. Other waiters in our area were very attentive to us, our waiter was less than average. I was not overly impressed with this waiter and left him a tip of about 16% of the bill, before tax. On the way out I said goodbye to him and he just walked by me without saying a word.

In the past other waiters have been fantastic, so, I cannot condemn the place because of one guy. I definitley go back in the future, but will ask the prices of the specials.

1  Thank bnj1225
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Mature crowd, great drinks, excellent food. Would not recommend for families with young kids - they go to the back room. Must try the jumbo shrimp if on the menu, the size of a lobster tail.

2  Thank MTBDance
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Andiamo is a good place for adults only parties. The dishes are exquisite and tasty (even the thin crust pizza). I would definitely recommend this place for older diners.

2  Thank NJtraveller95