“Good Food and Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Good Food and Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

They could do better with the pizza they have ready...but the dinners are very good! Currently closed but if they reopen we will definitely be back...They also delivered.

Visited January 2013

“Greatest Italian experience I have ever had in NJ.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've lived in New Jersey all my life and have eaten Italian food almost everywhere. This place is really one of the best. Staff was friendly. The food was excellent. Will definitely be back.

Ringwood, New Jersey
“Scarey bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Figured we (3 of us) would try some place new.Had a drink at the bar and it was down hill from there. The food was bad and the service worse! Started out with a waiter who didn't know the specials and sent someone else over to tell us what they were but he had an accent and we had to ask three times. There were only two specials. All entrees come with either a side of pasta or a salad. One person in our party asked for a steak with the side being pasta. She got mashed potatoes and the waiter asked if she wanted her salad. The waiter also asked if if I wanted my pasta when the others were having their salad. I said no and my wife said she would have her salad with dinner. The salad came out anyway ahead of the dinner. The dinner took forever to be served and when we asked for a steak knife the person clearing the tables said she didn't know anything about steak knives and would send someone over to help us. No one showed up. We finally got a workers attention and did get one but the steak was cold. About 20 minutes after we were there a girl who was clearing the tables came over and asked if we were a party of 3 or 4? When we said 3 she didn't say anything and started clearing the table in a really awkward manner. Then after dinner she took all of the knives and had the steak knife pointing up. I thought she was going to cut someone as she leaned over the table to clear it. When we gave the waiter the credit card he never brought it back and then asked us if something was wrong? We told him we needed our card back. He had to go looking for it.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No room at the inn....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I had my mom visiting from NY for Christmas. Wanted to take her out for Christmas Eve. Figured we'd try the new restaurant in town. I walked into a 1/4 filled restaurant. Asked if they would give us a table for 2. Not a chance. They would not make accommodations for us. The staff had a very bland and non-caring attitude. Will never attempt to eat there again. Went to Monica's in Pompton Lakes, crowded as they were. They very happy to serve us. They made room for us. And the food and service were excellent.