“Decent pie and sauce!”

Pizza One
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Haskell
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant specializes in making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy. We have a variety of specialty pizzas and gourmet salads, including our famous Caribbean Strawberry Salad and the very popular Hollywood Salad. We specialize in catering with a very extensive menu to choose from and have fast FREE delivery 7 days a week throughout Wayne, NJ and the surrounding area. We are proud to be a family owned and operated restaurant and have a strong philosophy...Putting the customers' needs and concerns above all else. "Pizza One - Where Quality and Quantity count!"
Fort Lee, New Jersey
“Decent pie and sauce!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ordered out while visiting some friends in the area and they recommended Pizza One. The service was very friendly, both calling in and picking up. The pizza was tasty as was the sauce. We ordered two pasta dishes also of baked ziti with ricotta and multi-grain angel hair pasta with Bolognese sauce and both were delish, served with warm bread. We do not live in the area but would most definitely order from here again when we return. Very reasonably priced, food was seasoned well and made fresh. They also have a eat-in restaurant, very pretty. Great spot overall!

• Visited August 2013

LAKE HOPATCONG
“Group on hugh value”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was my birthday and my daughter gave me a Group On certificate for $30.00 worth of food that she purchased for $15.00 for Piza One in Wayne NJ. My daughter and I went there on Wednesday and in looking at the menu and great pizza's on display I was now hungry. Their large Supreme pie was $16.99. This seemed a bit pricy but when it came out it was worth every penny. Generously laden with sausage, mushrooms, onions,pepperoni, peppers, and cheese. With a crispy bottom crust yet soft top It was superb with my taking half home.. My daughter had an Eggplant Panini and could only finish half. The total bill with drinks and desert came to just over $4.00 with our $30.00 voucher. I wish they were closer to us as it would become a regular stop. As I'm writing this I'm now hungry and thinking about the other half in my frig. Got to go now and devour the other half.

• Visited June 2013
Queensbury, New York
“Good quick take out while on business”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stopped by this restaurant to order take out as I was staying at a near by hotel. The food was very good, what you would expect from a pizzeria type place. I wouldn't say it was the best I've had, but it was also well above average. I will probably visit again on each of my next trips to the area to try some of their other items (calzone, different pizzas). Good prices as well.

• Visited May 2013
“Great food, great prices”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Pizza 1 is by far the best restaurant around. The food is always fresh and fantastic. Huge portions for a great price. Its a must try if you're ever in the area!

Bloomingdale, New Jersey
“Pizza None”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The menu looked great with a lot of choices that would satisfy any taste. That is about where it stops. Delivery was timely and I was excited to try a new pizza place in the area. None is what you get if you are looking for fresh food. Everything seemed to be processed from the frozen crust of the pizza to the tasteless toppings. The apetizers were definitely all frozen. The fried calamari and the mozarella sticks were straight from the freezer.

3 Thank Richard G