Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Travelocity$140
Vio.com$140
Tripadvisor$140
Lol.travel$166
1,281 results
All reviews teterboro airport new jersey into nyc shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019

I have been using this hotel for the last 5 months as I travel to the area for work. The staff is always amazing: I receive a text to see if I need anything and once I had to go to the emergency room where they took me and followed up to make sure I was okay. The front staff is always pleasant and they make me feel like I am apart of the Hilton Family. The Drivers to the lounge staff are very well skilled in what they do and they too make me feel like I am home away from home. Never had an issue with a room, the food, or the atmosphere.

The only recommendation I would say for routine visitors is to change up the menu options periodically. It definitely not a problem.. Just an Idea.

The best part is the hotel is very close to NYC and very easy to get to from this location. If you don't know, there are plenty of people who do and will help you!

Room tip: Ask for a room to where you can see the NYC skyline.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
EWRHH-MGR, Front Office Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Hello Stacy B,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are very proud that you have made us your go to hotel when traveling. I will definitely let our shuttle drivers know what valuable service they provide. Our menu options are definitely evolving and our executive chef is looking into new menu items to keep up with recent trends. If there is anything else that we can do to make your stay more memorable feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Oscar Perez

Reviewed July 16, 2019

50/50 on staff helpfulness. Some tried to work with you whilr others were like I don't know and there is nothing I can do. Hand sanitizer stations were empty. Water cooler in the gym was empty. No pool contrary to what was advertised. Food was really good and plentiful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is tired. Lobby is nice but rooms are very dated, missing the most basic amenities (outlets by bed, USB ports, modern air conditioning ). Worn furniture. Scrappy hallways. Not much soundproofing from the major roadway outside your window.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank danieli255
EWRHH-MGR, Front Office Manager at Hilton Hasbrouck Heights Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Thank you for taking your time to review the Hilton Hasbrouck Heights. I am so sorry you found the condition of our rooms not to your liking. I am excited to inform you that we plan to begin remodeling all our guest rooms later this summer and the changes are AMAZING!!! We hope that you chose to stay with us again in our soon to be updated rooms so that we can have a chance to make it right! If there is anything that you would like to share that could help us improve our services your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Worst Hilton stay. Not clean. Staff is rude. Rooms are fixed while guests have occupied. Safe not working. Plumbing is terrible. Location is very convenient but not worth the money. Will not recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Jet32957076236
Reviewed July 5, 2019

Hotel needs major room renovation. Definitely not to Hilton standards. Service was good. Friendly staff. Room were a major disappointment but everything else was just fine. Good location. I guess for the price the hotel was overrall good. Get what you pay for.

Date of stay: June 2019