Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$140
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Travelocity$140
Vio.com$140
Lol.travel$152
1,281 results
All reviews teterboro airport new jersey into nyc shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We had a wonderful and memorable stay at the Hilton Hotel in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. .- The staff was very well informed and helpful, they guided us every step of the way when we went out sight seeing and their shutter buses took us to the Malls around the area back and forth so it relieved the pressure of driving in an unknown area and enjoying shopping with the family.

1  Thank Roam30752074185
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

After 8 hours driving from Toronto, in the late night around 02.00am we arrived. Very rude receptionist welcome us. He didnt look at our face. He didnt say welcome. He was very impolite. Then i went to room and there werent any water. I called him and told him(even he didnt deserve this) good night. And no reply. He didnt say anything. I told him "do you hear me" he said "yes". I told him "so pls reply me". Unbeleivable.
This happened in Hilton!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank 531gizeme
Reviewed May 22, 2019

We stayed there for 3 nights for a concert. I was a little concerned because some of the reviews were not so positive. We had no problems at all though. Room was nice, staff was helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

We didnt get the room we booked. I booked a room with the city view and got a room on the other side. A front desk attendant was very rude to my niece who was trying to buy a drink was clapped at and told to hurry up.

2  Thank Jenan I
Reviewed May 21, 2019

For almost 300.00 a night you would think they would give you a complementary bagel, but no. The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were basic, not worth the money. The towels were stiff and off white.

1  Thank Connector18121025070