Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$140
Expedia.com$140
Hotels.com$140
Travelocity$140
Vio.com$141
Lol.travel$165
1,281 results
All reviews teterboro airport new jersey into nyc shuttle proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I have stayed here many times but tonight I was hit with a 75 dollar hold on my credit card. Even though my company had paid the bill for the stay. I'm a diamond member for 5 years now. It's not ok to hold my money for the sole purpose of getting interest rates on my credit. I will never stay here again and I will tell my 76 thousand readers not to do so also. So if any of you all want a tip don't come here it's not clean or updated either. I will have to wash switches and table tops before I can sit down or do work at the desk.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank UU J
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I stay at many Hilton properties throughout the course of the year. Generally I have great luck, however, in this case I did not. Can not recommend this hotel to people traveling in the Teterboro Airport area.

1  Thank VirginiaFlyboy77
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Rooms are small and the air conditioning units never keep the temperature comfortable. Hotel is noisy (next to a highway) and the beds are uncomfortable with pillows that provide no support. There have been occasions when there was no shampoo or hot water. The only reason I stay there is because my company makes me do so.

1  Thank elbridgeb
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Average/poor experience. Poor cable connection in rooms. No outlets for plugging in electronics. Bathroom supplies removed and not replaced. Walls paper thin, can hear regular conversations in next room. Nice/friendly bar experience.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

The hotel is undergoing renovations. I was placed on a floor that had not been renovated yet. Yikes! Sagging ceiling tiles, peeling wallpaper, rusty sprinkler head, loose towel bar. It was the last thing I expected being an honors member for years and for a Hilton hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019